Part 10

I got home and my dad was on the couch watching tv. Niall was behind me, and he stared at my dad. He knew about my lack of family chemistry, but I never told him me and my dad were living together for the past two weeks. 

"Dad Niall, Niall dad, Me basement, Dad bye!" I said quickly while leading Niall to the basement. Niall Followed, but not without a wave to my dad first. My Dad didn't question it but he seemed weirded out. I opened the basement door and led him through everywhere.

"Living couch, Kitchen," I said while pointing to each one and then led him to the hall. Bathroom on the right, this door is your room." I smiled, and he smiled back.

"Its very…" He started saying with his accent.

"Tiny, I know. Your probably used to finer things."

"I was going to say comfy." he said while laughing.

"Well thats a lovely way to say messy and tiny!" I said while I laughed.

"Do you want me to…" I said, while pointing up stairs. I didn't know if he wanted me to give him his alone time or something.

"Oh no!" He said. I do admit, I liked hearing that he wanted me around, "I came to hang out, and get to know each other, so I want you to stay." He said. He smiled, and set his things on the bed.

"Oh." That was all I could say, 'Oh'. Fantastic. I went to the couch and turned on the tv, "pick something to watch please?" I asked.

"Sure, no problem." He said

I went upstairs to get my laptop. I knew everyone says that when you're spotted with someone in the public eye, to not pay much attention to it, but i had to know what was going on. I had to know what they were saying, "Do you want something to eat?"

"No, nothing. I'm good. Thank you though." He sat there watching t.v. and I sat on a stool from the kitchen Island scrolling through Facebook, and scrolling through my Niall Horan Tag on Tumblr. I was too scared to even go through Twitter.

The pictures were everywhere. Niall's face was everywhere. My face everywhere. I was going to one of my 1D information blogs. Of course they already knew my name, and how I was from south side Chicago. They found my twitter,and Facebook. I didn't really think my privacy would end this quickly. Everything but my Tumblr. At least I can still keep that my little secret. I looked over at Niall. He wasn't dong much just watching the Telly. Even just sitting he looked good.

****

My laptop was still open on the island, but I couldn't stand to go near it. Niall had fallen asleep on the couch, and it was only midnight. Jet Lag I guess. I couldn't stop thinking about the comments. Some people were telling me to go kill myself, others just asking if I was Niall's girlfriend. People calling me a bitch without even knowing me. People telling me to die, without even knowing me. I can't get their comments out of my head. The  huge increase of followers. The huge number of friend request. Every girl on Facebook that was already my friend posting on my wall. Everyone posting about Niall. People telling me to kill myself. Kill myself. I don't know why I can't think of about anything else. Niall was snoring away. I went for a blanket. I only had one though, and it wasn't the warmest, but my blanket collection was kind of limited. I set it over him loosely, and head up stairs. The t.v. was still playing in the living room, on full blast. I walked over, but my dad was like Niall. He fell asleep while watching t.v. and I just turned the t.v. off. I don't have much to do now. So what do I do when I'm feeling lonely, and have no one to talk to?

*****

I walked out of the small apartment building. I'm not stupid enough to go for a walk in the park like before. I didn't have many options. I went into the garage and flicked on the lights. My dad probably hadn't been here in ages. His car is permanently parked outside, and I've never seen even go inside the garage. I don't have a car, so the garage is just empty. My little place, where I stuff all my junk, and my baggage. And don't get me started on my memories. I walked over to the boxes of my junk. Old Christmas decorations, report cards, school awards, concert tickets, posters… Phycology reports.