34

****

Ava over here!”I heard some random person shout behind me, I didn’t bother to turn around anymore, I already knew who it was; paparazzi.

“Don’t look at them,” whispered Minka. She was coming with me & Niall to the airport but she was going to board her flight back to London.

“I didn’t plan to,” I mumbled to myself. They were the reason why we were on the rocks right now.

Niall and I were keeping our distance all allowed ourselves to be led by Minka in front of us. We were just about to go through that gate where only passengers can go. Niall and I got permission for only a day so I was going to leave rather quickly. It was six a.m. right now, and I would get there at about 12 o’clock. I would have to leave the next day for an 18 hour flight and go to yet another interview with Alan Carr and the boys, then I only had two or three weeks to do whatever I wanted, and then I had to go on a mini tour to promote my new album that comes out in four weeks… shit my birthdays in four weeks!

“Okay,” sighed Minka, “You two have a safe flight, I’ll see you in two days, I’m going to go home to my beautiful two girls!” she said while smiling at the thought of her seeing her two daughters, they were lovely girls, they came by the studio once. She had Abbey who was thirteen, and Marisabel who was nine,

Minka hugs me and smiled at Niall, then she sighs and turns her back on us to catch her very own flight.

“She’s nice,” Niall says sweetly obviously trying to annoy me.

“Huh,” I said in monotone obviously trying to sound bored and annoyed. I am, “Let’s go the planes going to leave without us.”

I walk forward, not caring if he follows of not I just want to board my plane.

He could stay in L.A. for all I care right now.

                                        ****

“Ally!” I shout while rushing to hug her, I’m only here for a day, but a day is all I need right now.

“Ava!” she said while we hugged, and Niall stood beside us awkwardly.

“Ally, you know all about Niall,” I said politely even though I wish he would just go away.

“It’s nice to meet you,” they both said at the same time and laughed.

“I’ve never met Ava’s family before,” he said kindly even though he’s met my mom and dad once….

“Oh how lucky!” she said and smiled, “C’mon my cars in the lot,” she sighed and took my bag.

                                                ***

We were finally at my sister’s apartment and Niall and I were setting up the guest bedroom. He’s sleeping on the floor.

“You’re not seriously still mad at me are you?” he asked me.

“No,” I said, “Why would I be?” I gave him a small fake smile and he rolled his eyes at me.

“You’re being pathetic!” he complained while sitting on the bed.

“Oh, so now I’m immature, over reacting, and pathetic? Huh good to know!” I said being over dramatic none the less.

“You know that’s not what I-” he just sighed and stood, “I’ll be back.”

“Where are you going?” I said following him out.