25

****

I was parking in front of my flat, when I noticed four boys running into the elevator.

What did they break now? I asked myself.

Last time they broke a vase, and it came out in my rent. Liam insisted in paying for it, but I was too stubborn. Maybe I should have let him pay it…

I walked in through the lobby, No bliss today.

I walked all the way to level three but noticed something strange.

Outside my flat door, where football shoes & a green jersey.

He’s here.

I was fuming. They know were in trouble and they let him through.

“Why did you guys let Niall in?” I asked while smelling the air. It’s smelled purely of him. That was the first thing I said as I walked through my door.

They were looking rather normal, or at least as normal as the boys can get.

They all gave me blank stares, but Liam looked uncomfortable; Guilty even.

“What are you talking about Avy?” asked Zayn innocently.

“Don’t give me that ‘Avy’ bullshit,” I spat, “You let him in, and even after you knew you shouldn’t!”

“What are-?”

“We’re sorry,” claimed Liam, he looks so apologetic, “He came by, he was talking and then he… he’s in your room, we were just sick of you two fighting, and you guys fix this if you just talked things out. I’m sorry!”

“It’s fine,” I muttered, “I can never stay mad at you guys, I’ll be back.”

“You’re not actually going in there are you?” asked Louis, “Please don’t fight with him then we have to stay and listen, and later on pick a side!”

“You have to pick a side?” I asked while grinning.

“Yeah, what else are we gonna do right?” sighed Harry.

I just nodded my head in disagreement, and walked to my room, “Open the door dumbass,” I shouted through the door. I pounded on it, three times, to find it open, “huh… I’m better at that than I thought,” I murmured. I felt bad for calling him a dumbass, but still. He broke inside my house…. in a way.

“I don’t want to shout,” He said coming out of the bathroom, “I just want to talk.”

“We are talking, you’re lucky your even getting this, I’m fighting the urge to leave right now,” I confessed. Even when I partially hate him, I confess everything to him.

“Good, I guess,” he murmured under his breath, “Why wouldn’t you answer my calls? Or my texts, or when I dropped by this morning?”

“If you ignore, you forget right?” I muttered.

“No… I miss you…”

“No,” I spat.

“What?” he asked.

“I said no, now get out. Get out of my room, and out of my flat, and out of my building.”

“Avery I-”

“Don’t… Just don’t.” I sighed; I walked out, and went back to kitchen/ living room.

I fixed myself a cup of coffee’ and stood by the sink. Everyone was silent, pretending to focus on something in the room, as we all pretended to not hear Niall leave the flat.