Part 11

A/N: Please comment and vote, and KEEP READING! Fan if you would like, and don't forget to check out my other stories k? K! Okay you can read now:)

                                                                       *** --Ava's POV--

I woke up at noon.  I should be at school right now. in Algebra. But I'd rather not go today. My dad wasn't home. I guess this is what he did when I was suppose to be at school. I went to the kitchen, and I found  a cartoon of milk that was already expired, orange juice but it didn't catch my attention. I feel bad that all my good food that I actually wanted to eat, was down stairs in the basement. I didn't want to bother Niall, he might be sleeping or something. It's my house anyway! But what about…when I kissed him? What if he doesn't like me like that so he wants some space! But if he really did only want to be friends than he wouldn't have come to chicago instead of seeing his family! Maybe he was just being nice…. But then why did he say that about me yesterday…. I should just go. Why should my stomach have to suffer for this? I put on an over sized T-shirt that covered by butt, since I tend to sleep in my underwear and if he was awake I didn't way to be all "Oh hey yeah I kissed you last, night so now it's okay or you to see me in my underwear k?" Yeah, I'm not doing that.

I closed the door behind me without a lock. Knowing myself, I'll think I brought my key, but then I didn't so then I'm locked out. Happened numerous times before. I walk down stairs, and the door was waiting to open right there. I stared at it for a while. Maybe this is a bad idea. I could always go to one of those tiny corner stores that around every single block! But none of those ever had what I like. Unless it's chips I always enjoy the chips.

Damn it I'm stalling.

I open the door and walk inside. the t.v.'s on but no ones watching it. I go to the pantry and get out a cup of ramen. I coke it in the microwave, and wait. I turn off the t.v. and the bathroom door opens. Out come's Niall with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. I know this is really bad timing but…. He looks good.

"I…" I couldn't stop starring at his arms. No he wasn't buff like woah, where his abs had abs with ab children or anything, but he was muscled.  Specifically his arms. I enjoyed this view, "I need some food." I said while, catching my breath. I turned on my heel to the microwave to get my breakfast… well lunch.

He didn't answer me anything, or comment, he just went to his room, and I stayed  here cooling of my ramen. I went to the cooler, and took out a cube of ice. I plopped it down into my soup and sat on the island chair. My laptop was still down here. It was laying silently on the island counter, with it's annoying yellow case covering it. I look at the door. It was still closed. I leaned in for my laptop and I removed the case. I had to wait a while for my page to start up. Once everything was done, I went to tumblr. I went to my One Direction tag and check sue stuff. I saw some hate, those 'Imagine' things people make that annoy the living shit out of me, and then I saw a picture of Niall grabbing my hand when we were rushing out of the school. I can just imagine the comments. I went down a little lower and saw over ten user names of people who commented. I scroll down a little lower wishing it wasn't any more hate. I was going to scroll lower to read the comments but my laptop was suddenly closed shut. I looked and I saw Niall towering over my island. The island was made for my height so he looked like  the Willis Tower.

"Don't look at them. They're lying." He said.

"You don't know what they said." I whispered.

"No. But I do have pretty good idea of it. And it's not true." He came over to my side and wrapped his arms around me. I looked up at him. I gave him a small smile, and I noticed he had finally put on some clothes. He had on a short sleeved white polo, with jeans, "Your beautiful." He said as he kissed my head.