Part 31

*****

“Avy you ready to go?” asked Niall while coming inside my room alone. The boys were probably waiting in the car.

“Yeah just one second,” I said while putting my long hair into a messed up bun. I grabbed my carry on from my bed and put my phone in my pocket.

“This has to be the first time I’ve ever seen you with a bag…” he teased while grabbing my suitcase from the living room floor.

“Hahaha,” I said drily, “I have to take the elevator don’t I?” I asked while getting myself ready.

“I’m afraid so darling…” he said while pushing the button to call the elevator, “We can take the stares if you want…?”

I was about to say yes, but I remembered that Niall was carrying my luggage and that would make him tired after a while, “No, no it’s fine. It’s just an elevator right?”

It dung and I stepped in casually trying to hide my fear. As it lowered I felt my stomach churn every which-way. I tried taking deep breaths and before I knew it, it was over. I was the first to step out though.

“I’m never going on that thing again,” I said while rushing to the car.

He simply laughed and we stepped inside, “Hey boys,” I said while smiling.

They all chorused through their hellos and soon enough we were on our way.

                                                ****

“Don’t forget the key is on top of the door border it’s the one with the pink tip, not the one with the yellow tip, the yellow tips for my car. And my car is off limits got it?” I reminded Louis as we were both about to board our flight.

Paparazzi were everywhere trying to hide but I noticed them. They were all probably those kids that always liked playing ‘hide and go seek’ but they were the ones that got caught first.

“Eye eye captain!” teased Louis.

“Okay now give me a hug,” I ordered as all four boys took hold of my tiny body in a tight hug.

“We’re gonna miss you Avy!” complained Zayn.

“It’s only a week,” informed Niall.

“Says the one who gets to go with her!” complained Louis, “Why couldn’t you take me instead?”

“Because you’re not my boyfriend,” I got my carry on from the floor, “Okay bye. And no going into my room!”

We both turned away towards the gate and went to board the plane.

                                                ****

We both landed to many paparazzi, and Niall held my hand protectively I might add, as Minka tried to control the situation.  Niall probably shouldn’t have tweeted that we were coming, but I knew he was excited for me.

I’m going to be on Ellen for God’s sake!

“C’mon let me snap a picture of the perfect couple!” complained the paparazzi, we tried shutting them out, but I could still hear them.

“Niall is it true this is all for publicity?!” asked one person, I felt Niall hold my hand tighter after that as if to prove that he really loves me.

“You couldn’t have done better dude?” I heard one say, and although it stung a bit, I didn’t care. I knew there were better girls, there all around me, but Niall chose me and that feels like heaven on a toast…. I’m hungry.