Part 20

A/N: Hey! So I know, I usually update earlier, like every other day, but I just went back to school! I know completely sucks, so now I'll have to update a little later. Anyway don't forget to V&C! Love ya'll!

                                        ****

“This isn’t my Aunts house…” I said bluntly. I was looking out the window into my new ‘home’ and expected to see my Aunt’s cosy three room house that she owned near the train station. She would complain about how loud the train was, but she refused to move… Would she have moved now?

“Well this is the address she gave me…?” Said Niall, reading back to the paper note, my Aunt gave him. I took the note and read it. I don’t know how to get much around in London, but that was definitely my aunts’ writing. Sloppy and slanted as always.

“Not going to Lie, I’m slightly terrified right now…” I confessed.

“Do you think she moved?” asked Niall while taking my hand, we both got out of the taxi and the driver quickly sped off.

“Okay bye,” I mumbled.

Niall walked inside, and I just followed him, not finding another option.

“Hi,” said Niall sweetly to the lobby person, “I’m looking for an Ms.Granados…?” he asked, but it sounded like a question. I just stood by the door, and waited for him.

“Uh,” She checked through the computer and started scrolling. She was stealing glances at Niall. The girl was rather really pretty. She looked about my age and had gorgeous grey eyes, with flaming red hair. She was beautiful…“yeah, third floor, apartment number two…” She looked back at him, but she didn’t look like if she knew who he was, “Niall?” She asked with wonder, “Niall Horan? Stage name boy! Yeah, from the mall a month ago!”

“Oh…” said Niall awkwardly, “…Hey… What are you doing here?! You’re not supposed to be in London…” he looked so nervous and awkward. It was really adorable, I had to help him. I walked to his side, and I took his hand. The girl looked oblivious to my existence.

“I live in London!” she exclaimed, “My parents are divorced, my mom lives in America, my dad lives here. I actually live here. My parents hate each other so bad they live in different countries! My dad owns the place so he makes me work here, but he refuses to pay me… Jesus Christ I’m rambling. Anyway, hi. Hi, that’s what I meant to say at first. I uh, I’m so sorry about what I said about the other boys, I didn’t mean it. After what you said, I sort of started listening to your music and I wanted to say sorry, I shouldn’t have misjudged you… Uh anyway, Granados, third floor, second apartment…” She bounced on the balls of her feet, awkwardly, and Niall led me towards the elevator.

“What was that about?” I asked. I wasn’t jealous I was just curious.

“She was this girl I met at the mall, Bless or something was her name, she called the boys idiots, so I left. I didn’t see her after that. Then I met you, two seconds later.”

“Good fortune for you I guess,” I said. We both smiled and the elevator dung.

“She said it was number two…” I said while reading the door numbers… “Found it!” I said while pointing brightly at the spray painted gold number two on the door.

Before I was able to knock the door flew wide open revealing a blond with big brown eyes, a short stature, and ball-pointed nose, with thin lips, “Aunt Kate!” I exclaimed. I hadn’t seen her in a year, “Why did you move? What happened to you loving that little house next to the train station that never let you sleep?” I asked, “Oh and this is Niall!” He waved hi, awkwardly and my Aunt Kate just smiled.