Part 2

**** -Ava's POV-

I looked at my arm. I couldn't stop starring at it. Its been two days. Meaning I haven't showered in Two Day's. I raised my hand, to ask to go to the bathroom.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked to my ms. Wisecough

"No." She answered abruptly.

I needed to call him. I waited long enough. Soon enough the number will fade. I can't risk that, I raised my hand again and she gave her dagger eyes.

" I already said N-"

"Its my period." I said cutting her off. I remember reading Percy Jackson and him saying that the key word to get out of class is 'Puke'. Now if only that was true for girls. Us girls have another weapon its spelled P-E-R-I-O-D. Period. And we can use it all week long, for a month and if your unfortunate, longer. You can fake it longer no matter what.

All the girls looked a t me strange, while the boys just put their heads down, and the immature ones giggled. Have you ever heard a boy giggle about periods? Its pathetic.

She looked at me worried, and then shued me away,"Oh god, Go, go, go now!"

I rapped my sweater around my waist to pretend it was real. I walked out and ran to the bathroom. I lifted up my shirts sleeve to were he wrote it. 'He' as in Niall. Horan. Niall-Freaking-Horan! 'It' as his or the bands number. I was having a mini heart attack right there in the stall. I pulled my phone out of my sweater pocket. I only had two bars. I couldn't risk having a disconnection. I ran into the last stall -4 bars- I went to the handicapped stall -5 bars- I got on the railing and held onto the barrier between this, and the next stall. I sat on it and hallelujah. All my 8 bars. I looked at my arm, and payed.

Please Lord, I know i don't come to you often. Unless you count my short prayer before, my Algebra exit Exam, and at the signing. Which you didn't exactly fulfill. You made it better. So please make it better again. But please make it better at first, Don't make me fall into the handicapped toilet, our get caught, or like hit my head on a fall and fall into a coma/death. My point is please, make this perfect.

With that I unlocked my phone, and dialed.

**** --Niall's POV--

I was sitting on my bunk while the boys were out in the McDonalds outside eating there lunch. I eat in here, to avoid the girls screaming. I couldn't stop thinking about her. Her big blue eyes, her short hight, and her dress. Her purple dress, and her flats that didn't really help her height. I kept replaying it in my head. The girls outside were rocking the bus, but i couldn't even feel it. I wasn't alone of course. The other body guards were at the front. But i might as well be alone. Everything was silent, except my head. My stomach grumbled but, for the second time, I didn't care. Sure I ate. This girl didn't stop that love, but she did slow it down. I was still hungry, but since I keep thinking about her, I can't enjoy my food as much. But I don't mind. I actually kinda like it. Straight brown hair, up to her mid back. I said it again this time out loud. When i heard my mobile ring. I crawled to the other side of my bunk. I couldn't find my phone. It was between my sheets, but it was like playing a game of cat and mouse. Eventually I found it it, but it was just Louis. I sighed but answered.

I could hear him chewing and I heard him swallow, "Are you sure your not going to want anything mate?" He said. I could heard the boys laughing in the background.

"Uh, yeah. Just bring me back a shake -strawberry- a muffin, a coke, a number six, some nuggets, and don't forget the chips! I mean 'fries' as they call 'em here." I answered.

He recited everything I ordered and told Liam to write it down. I couldn't here anything, except the screaming girls. and the boys murmuring something. Then Liam came to the phone.

"Are you sure thats it mate? Nothing else? Not even fish, some ice scream, Something!?" He said. They sounded worried.

"Uh, yeah I'm sure. I just had a couple of chips, I don't think I'll need that much more." I answered.

The phone was being passed around. i could hear Harry chewing and swallowed.

"How many exactly? Just making sure." He said. I felt like one of those game show contestants.

I sighed and answered " I ate about... three boxes worth."

I heard them gasp and i smiled. The phone was passed out but no one spoke for a while. "This girl really fucked you up bad didn't she?" It was Zayn. He spoke louder so I guess I was on speaker.

"I wouldn't say she fucked me up. not yet at least."

"Has she called?" It was Lou again.

"Not yet."

"Have you checked for texts?" Harry asked

"Yeah. Nothing. Again."

"She's probably just nervous!" It was Lou

"If she's shy, I doubt it. If you heard her yelling at those cops you would know. She isn't the the least bit shy."

"I guess that's true," Harry, "But I doubt it. Star-struck maybe?"

"I guess..." That's when my phone started telling me I had another call. I looked at the number for a while. I couldn't recognize it or, get a name. It got my hopes up, "Its her."

I hung up quickly and answered.