Part 17

**** --Ava’s POV--

The rest of the week I was with Niall. It was perfect.  He leaves tomorrow to go with his family for the rest of the week and then he has to come back to American, do a show in Washington, then the next day another in California, and then fly to NYC and do the last show there. Then an interview, and then they go back to London. I still can’t believe management cut their break short. Instead of three weeks, they only get a week and a half. Niall stayed with me for a week, and his family only sees him for the other three days. I still don’t find that fair.

I leave for London a week after the boys go back to London, and my Aunt Kate says she has a surprise for me. I still don’t know what it is… I hope it’s a car though. I still don’t get the point about moving in with her, I mean I’m going to be eighteen in a couple of months, can’t I just get my own apartment… or flat, or whatever they call it there!

“Hey Ava!” Niall called from down stairs.

I quickly walked down stairs; it was a Saturday so I looked like crap, “Yeah?” I noticed how all his bags were packed and on the living couch floor.

“What are we going to do today?” He asked innocently.

“You tell me! I said. It’s Chicago, the fifth largest city in all of America! Where do you want to go first? That is the real question!” I stated sounding very college like…. Will I go to Uni in London?

“Well you guys don’t have a London Eye so…” he said.

“No, but we do have that Ferris wheel thingy ma ’bob.” I stated mater of factly, “And it that very same, place we have mini golf. Can London beat that?”

“London has accents and queens.”

“Well we have fat food, and a Build-A-Bear inside the Navy Pear Mall! What?!” I said showing off, “I’m losing this big time aren’t I?”

“Yeah!”

We both laughed, and I looked at him again, “But I’m serious though that Build-A-Bear is awesome.”

“Want to go build a bear?”

“Depends who names the bear?”

“Do you want to?”

“I got names something weird like ‘Ava’ I don’t think naming comes in my level of expertise.”

“I’ll name him or her, you dress it up?”

“Deal,” I said, shaking his hand, I was going to go change when I thought of something, “One more thing though!”

“What else?” he asked looking confused.

“There’s this supper duper awesome ride there… ride it with me?”

“Sure.” He said while smiling. If only he knew which one I’m talking about!

“I’ll see you in five minutes! Go upstairs when you’re ready!” I shouted while going up the stairs.

I closed the door in the upstairs apartment and went to my room; I have no idea what to wear… I decide on some jeans with a blouse.

I walked to my closet and decided to go with something that has royal blue. I absolutely a love royal blue! It’s my favourite color it can go with nearly every skin color! All the other colors could be jealous.

“Ava! You ready?!” I heard Niall shout from the stairs.

“Give me five minutes!” I yelled back.

I picked up my blouse, and got my favourite royal blue skinny jeans I got my lace flats, and picked up my sun glasses, which were also blue. I like blue. A lot. I kept my black sparkly heart-shaped earring on. I liked how they looked.