Part 5

Its been only three hours and already, I've scarfed down three ramen noodle, and two cans of Ravioli. Bored doesn't even begin to explain how I feel. I was expecting to be fine, but theres nothing on t.v. and knowing exactly whats going to happen in my books, have left me unamused. I have nothing to do and my internet is failing and the only way to get it back on is to go upstairs to my room, to fix the Wi-Fi. I'd rather die than to say 'Hello' to my lovely mother. I sit on the couch in pure boredom and just keep channel surfing.

***

My blue eyes flung open, and I was on my side. My hair was all over my face and at first it didn't let me breath, but I was fine a few seconds later. I stood up, and turned the t.v. off.  I couldn't hear anything upstairs. I went to the room in the back and checked the time. 2:45 a.m. I sneaked out the door, and go upstairs. All the lights were off except the lights under the cabinets in the kitchen. I turned the kitchen lights on, and also my room lights on. My room was left untouched and so did everything else seem. theres was a plate in the sink with a cup keeping it company. A pan was on the stove stood solo but nothing else.  Other than that the kitchen looked untouched. I walked slowly to my parents room and saw how my mother had left. She hadn't bothered to stay the whole night. I don't know why I'm even surprised. Although it seem as if she laid down on the bed. but thats it. The wrinkles on the bed were new. Apart from the wrinkles she made on the beds, everything was the same as before. I went back downstairs to get  all my stuff back to my room. I wasn't sleepy and had nothing better to do. There would be nothing good on t.v. this late anyway, and no one would be up to talk to on Facebook that I actually wanted to talk to. My friend Gabriela had strict parents that made her sleep at Nine, and other than her I don't really feel like talking to anyone else. I don't even bother to turn on my computer and just sit there. I look at my bookshelf and nothing seemed appealing. Not even the ones I haven't read. I do admit I am sucker for YA fiction but I also like the classics. But not even any of these genres could fulfill my boredom. I had completely nothing to do. It was Three in the morning and I was already bored with my start of the day. Fantastic. It was late June. It would be warm out. I went to my closet and got my sweater. I zipped it up, and walked out the front door. It was utter silence. No cars, or anything like that. Thats what I liked about the south side. It wasn't as terrible as people cut it out to be. Yes, there were gangs, and yes sometimes people got hurt. But that was because they got into something they shouldn't have. They shouldn't have joined any gang. The key to not getting yourself, shot,killed, or beaten up is to NOT ask for it. Don't get involved and just worry about yourself. You'll be fine. I've been doing it for fifteen years, and I have never been killed, shot, or beaten. Unless you count when I was eight, and I got in a fight with the meanest girl in the third grade. She beat me up pretty bad… but thats not the point. I was going to be fine. I walked outside of the gate and started heading towards the park.

**** Niall's POV

I hadn't really thought about what I was doing. The idea came to me when I was backstage from the show in Indiana. Were just finishing up packing everything unto go to Wisconsin. After that it was Tennessee, Ohio and a break. But I couldn't wait three whole weeks to see her again. I had gotten flight ticket at last minute to go to chicago. I had a big hat on and shades. Other than that I had sweats on and a T-shirt. I didn't have anything to bring anyway other than my mobile. I no one got a picture of me that I could see.  everyone was with there own thing. it was midnight, and the place wasn't completely filled with people, but it wasn't that empty. I had gotten a flight to Chicago and it would only take an hour or so. The food was disgusting, and thats putting a standard. I didn't even argue with anyone to let me bring food on the flight this time. I landed in Chicago at 1:34.  It took thirty minutes to get everything settled. I bought some food from McDonald's and started looking through phone books. It was taking forever to find and Avery Granados.  After a while I quit and asked if someone could trace the number that she called from. It was her mobile but they can't tell me information. It took me a while for them be convinced but all they were willing to say was that it was from the south side of Chicago and thats it. Thats all the information they were willing to give me.  I went back to the phone book but the only person on the south side of Chicago that had the last name 'Granados' was an Amelia and an Alejandro. They both had the same address. They must be her parents. I took a cab to the address.  it took an hour to get there, and after I paid him I walked to the gait. It was left open, and I knocked. After severe knocking a women around her late thirties answered. She looked so much like Ava except for her eyes. This women's eyes were small, like almonds.

"Hi, uh I'm looking for Ava." I said.

"Well she's not here. She's sleeping over at a friends house. You can look for her over by the park. I think thats were the girl lives. Its just a few blocks away straight at the left. Goodbye." With that she slammed the door in my face. I had walked out of her property, and walked left. After a few blocks I started seeing the park lights a block away. I saw a recognizable walk at the end of the block while I was towards the middle of it. It was a short girl with nothing but a jumper,jeans, and flats on. But she had a fiery swing of her tiny hips. It was Ava. Something that also caught my eyes was the man across the block coming closer and closer to her. After a while he was running to her. I was running to get get, but he had already gotten hold of her while she was kicking and screaming. She swung her arms carelessly and when I started yelling her name she started looking and screaming for help. The man saw me running to her, as I was only five feet away, he ran towards the park lights, and i didn't bother to go get him. There was Ava to worry about. She was crying and hugging herself tightly. She collapsed on the ground and I sat by her side. I was holding on to her and she started sobbing into my shoulder.

"It all right. Its going to be alright. Nothing happened." I kept saying. I kept saying the same things to her. But she kept crying. I picked her up, and started tacking her home. after half a block or so she started walking on her own feet. She still didn't say anything, but I didn't let go of her. She was still crying and I didn't know what to do. We walked in silence all the way to her house. Everything was going to be alright.

            AN: This one isn't very long but  I do have to say it is one of my favorites so far! I'll keep writing as long as you keep reading! Don't forget to vote and comment, and also if you want to become a Fan. PLEASE DON'T BE A GHOST READER! (Someone who reads but doesn't vote or comment, or fan)  Also please read my other story! Have a great one!