Ch. 1

H-hi...I'm Kylee...b-but I go by K-Kyle. I'm...um...gender fluid...and i-i am Polysexual. Uhh...if y-you haven't alre-eady noticed I'm k-kinda shy....

Well..uh. I am what o-other people call "emo, stutter, mute, ugly cunt" stuff like that. T-the only reason they c-call me mute and stutter i-is because I don't talk much and I stutter a l-lot. I get bullied a lot in t-the orphanage I'm in. A-and this is a list of s-some of my favorite bands.

Black Veil Brides
Motionless in White
Set It Off
Peirce The Veil
Green day
Blood on the dance floor
Slipknot
My chemical romance
Skillit
Seether
All time low
Likien park
Crown the empire
Falling in reverse
Escape the fate
Bring me the horizon
Stiched up heart
In this moment
Paramore
{AND A LOT MORE BUT I DONT FEEL LIKE TYPING ALL THAT SHIT CUZ I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW}

But umm...yeah. I-i have tried to k-k-kill my self 15 times...and I have c-cut more times than I can count. I have b-been cutting since my parents d-d-died...witch was when I was 7

But yeah...I guess I should g-go....there are p-p-people coming to look at everyone today...uhhh..bye...

Kyles POV------
I walked into my bathroom after I had heard Miss. Shes' voice over the inercome say "All kids from the ages of 10-15 be down stairs in 1hour. There are going to be some people coming to adopt." I sigh and lay my phone on the sink after I put my BVB playlist on. The first song that comes on is 'Ritual' I turn the shower on and peel my PJs off and sing the song while I wait for the water to get warm. After I have my clothes off, I get in the shower and start to wash my hair and body listing to my music.

Once I finish my shower, I turn the water off and get out of the shower wrapping my hair up with a black hello kitty towl and then wrapping my body up with a blood on the dance floor towel. I walk out into my room and go to my closet. I take out my blue and black up and down striped tights and my blue jean shorts that I cut the bottom of them in to like triangle shapes...yeah. Then I get my black Black Veil Brides shirt with the BVB star in the middle out. I start to dry my hair and body. After I'm done I take my aic bandage out and start wrapping my boobs. I then put my clothes on. I went to the coner of my room where all of my shoes are and got my black studded combat boots and slipped them on and zipped them up. I walk into my bathroom once I have my clothes on and start to do my make up.(A/N...you can kinda see the way I do my make up in the photo above👆👆)

After I'm done with my make up I fix my hair and put in my blue, black, purple, and green extitions. I fix my hair back and take my phone and shut my music off. I lay my phone on my night stand and grab my thin black see through jacket off my door and skip it on while walking out of my room. When I'm starting to walk down the stairs someone pulls me back by my jacket hood and I already know who it is. Its the Bitch Jessica. She trows me against the wall and punches me in the gut until I start to cough up blood. I fall to the floor and she starts to kick my sides until she's satisfied. She picks me off the ground and trows me against the wall again and leans over to my ear and says. "Kill your self you transferred freak. No one will ever love someone like you. Ugly cunt." Then she slaps me and walks off. I wipe away the tears that escaped my eyes and then the blood. I walk down stairs and stand in the line looking at my feet. I hear a bunch of feet walk into the room and I look up to see the one and only Black Veil Fucking Brides!!!!!!!