Ch. 3

Kyles POV------

When I woke up I was still in my clothes from yesterday and I was cuddling with Jinxx. I smiled because of how nice he is to me. I tried to get out of the bunk with out waking him up but he was on the outside so I shok him gently and he stirred awake. "Hey I have to g-go get ready can I get by you?" I asked him. He nodded and moved over a bit so I could get out. He went back to sleep because its only like 6 am and we are supossed to arrive at the venue at 4 pm. Then they have to get ready for the show tonight. I get some clothes out of the drawer and go to the bathroom. I set the clothes I picked out on the sink along with my towels, my phone, and my make up. I put my volume on low on my phone started to play some music. I took out a make up wipe listing to the first song that came on witch was "In The End" by BVB. After my make up from yesterday was off and my clothes and extitions were off of my body I got into the shower after I threw the wipe in the tiny little trash can.

After I had finished my shower and shaved, I got out turning the water off. I dried my body off and started to put my clothes on witch were. Black leather skinny jeans and a dark purple lose/baggy long sleeve shirt and a black shredded long sleeve top shirt to go over top of it. I put those things on and put my extitions back in and started to do my make up with red eyeshadow. I turned my music off and turned my phone off. I picked my dirty towels and clothes up an looked around. I saw a tiny little bin beside the door and saw clothes in it. I put mine in it and then walked out of the bathroom to see a naked Ashley standing in the middle of the bunk area with his back turned to me and I guess he was getting clothes. "H-holy fuck, Ash!! Get some clothes on or something!!" I yelled laughing while covering my eyes with my phone.

I hear him gasp and jump in his bunk. I run to my bunk and see Jake up now and on his phone. I smile at him and get in the bunk. "Hey, what was all that yelling about?" He asks me chucking a little. "Oh, i-it was no big deal. J-just Ash naked and me getting a huge g-limpse of his VERY TINY PENIS!!" I yell the last part a bit so he'll hear me and I laugh when he fake crys. I hear the whole bus erupt with laughter and I smile.

#---SKIPP TO AFTER EVERYONE IS DONE GETTING READY---#

#Still Kyles POV------
After everyone was done with getting ready it was already 2:30pm. That means we have 15 mins till we arrive at the venue. Their show starts at 6pm so they'll have time to practice before they even go backstage. I was on my phone looking at Instagram when someone knocked on my bunk. I popes my head out to see Jinxx standing there. "H-hiii mister guy!!" I say and giggle at my weirdness witch so does he. "Do you want to watch a horror movie with us until we get to the venue?" He asked me. I got out of my bunk then reached in and grabbed my phone, my sheet (my tiny little blanket I have had since I was a baby) and my hello kitty blanket. He took my hand and we walked into the living area and I felt like I was actually his little sister because I was pressed up against his side holding a SHEET AND HELLO KITTY!!

Everyone awed at us and I flipped them off and laughed. So did they. We sat on the couch and started the movie IT. I wrapped up in my blanket and held my sheet to my face for the scary parts and my phone in my other hand. I was leaning into Jinxx and he had his arm around me. My feet were across CC and Ash. The clown popes up and I jumped onto Jinxxs lap and hugged onto him. He chuckled and hugged me back. After a few minutes I let go and they turned the movie off because we just arrived at the venue.

I get up and pur my blankets in my bunk. After I turn around I keep my attention on my phone and soon run into a wall.