Chapter 10

Andy's POV
Kylee got a phone call and answers it and went to the bathroom and then came out again. All of us we extremely confused. She got her stuff saying she was gonna put it in a locker and then she went back to the bathroom. It was a while before she came out again but she had a guy with her!! I looked at the other guys to see that I was the only one mad. They were all just confused. She came over to us dragging him behind her. Seeing her with another guy makes my blood boil. If you haven't figured it out already. I like her. Like a lot. I know what I did to her was wring and I don't know why I did it but I did. She forgave me though. Since Kyle's fucking everything up I might have a chance with her. But this guy. Dang. He had black hair with read streaks in it and he was wearing black skinny jeans with a shirt that showed off his muscles. And trust me..he had MUSCLES. The shirt was green and had a emo kid in a dinosaur costume that said RAWR XD on it. He was pretty attractive.

"Guys," she started, clinging to the guy. "This is my best friend Mathew. He used to go to the orphanage with me but then he ran away. He is like living on the streets and that's what the phone call was about, so I told him that he could stay with us....is that okay?" She asked. I could tell that she was lying about the phone call thing. I knew it was something else because I .ca tell when she's lying. She look down or refuse to look you in the eye and she looked down when she said that.

Jinxx spoke up because none of the other Gus had anything to really say. They seemed cool with it. "Of course he can stay with us but you two will either have to share a bunk or someone else will have to share with you." He said. Kylee giggled and said "Thank you and he can share with me. I trust him with my life. I know he'd never do anything to hurt me." She smiled up at him since he was like 3 inches taller than him and hugged him. He hugged her too and then spun her around. She squealed and he chuckled setting her down. "So, do you have anything you can swim in?" Ashley asked Mathew. He shook his head no and then Jake tossed him and extra suit. He whispered something in Kylees ear which made her face lit up and she giggled and nodded her head. He ran to the guys bathroom and she ran to the girls bathroom and left everyone except me to get in the water. A few seconds later she came out and she waited outside of the guys bathroom. I don't know what he said to her in her ear but I was going to find out.

He came out a few seconds after she stood beside the guys bathroom and he was shirt less. He had a fucking 12 pack!! (I know that's not possible but it looked like it!!) I saw his eyes wander over Kylees body because she had been covered with a towel before but she wasn't this time. She looked him over too and then she walked with him to the diving board. I tried to watch them but once they got to the top I couldn't see them very well. They walked a little farther out on the board to where I could see them and I saw the guys watching them as well. He said so met huh ing to Kylees because she nods her head. Next thing I see is him crouching and her jumping on he back. He held her by her lags that were wrapped around his waist. And then he yelled for the guys to move out of the way. He isn't going to jump with her, is he?!!?

Kylees POV
Mathew whispered in my ear asking me if I wanted to do what we used to do when we were at the orphanage. Our orphanage used to have a pool. And I nodded and giggled. I went back into the girls bathroom and put my towel in my locker. I ran out and waited by the guys bathroom for Mathew. If I'm being completely honest. I still like him. When we were in the orphanage I had a huge crush on him but I didn't want to ruin our friendship, so I never said anything. We were so close like we told each other our kinks, when we masturbated. I even told him when I started my first period. He helped me through it too. He was making a lot of money because he was still selling weed and one day after he came back from a deal he had gotten my 3 chocolate bars. Big Mac meal with fries from McDonald's and 2 bags of the Jalapeno chettos. He's the best because I know he would do anything for me because one day he took me with him to a deal because we were going to the park after and the guy he was selling to thought I was some kind of undercover spy or something because he pulled a gun on me but knowing Mathew He had a gun to and pulled it on the guy and just as the guy was about to shot me Mathew put a bullet in his head. So I know he'd do ANYTHING to protect me and he'd never to anything to hurt me.

Soon Mathew came out of his bathroom in the suit he borrowed from Jake and omg!!! I know he used to have a 6 pack but dayum he has like a 12pack now!!!! And omj those muscles. I mean I saw them before from his shirt earlier but dayum when there exposed fully!!! I got a little horny. I saw him looking over my body to and then I blushed. He said "C'mon, let's do this." And then I followed him to the diving board. I'm not scared to do this because I've done this so many times with him before. We walked up and the stepped further out on the diving board. I'm not going to lie, I was a bit nervous because we hadn't done it in a while but I knew if anything went wrong while we were in the air he would save me because we were at the orphanage once and we did this and while we were in the air we went side ways and Mathew knew it could injure us bald so he pulled me on top of him so that his back was facing the water and I was on him so I wouldn't get hurt. I was pulled out of my thoughts by him yelling for everyone in the water to move and they all did. I got on his back when he got in a crouching position and then he held my legs that were wrapped around his waist. Dude..he has a boner. "Are you ready?" He asked me smiling and then I replied with' yes' then he said hold on tight before he jumped with me on his back. He kept it to where his feet were facing the water so he wouldn't have to do what he did last time because they had to take him to the hospital. I mean I knew he would if he had to but it hurt him pretty bad. I looked down and saw that we were close to the water. I heard him inhale a deep breath so I did the same. Then we hit the water. I let go of him to go to the bottom of the pool. But I always did that so he knows that I'll be up. I finally get to the bottom and I just sit there. I see something shiny in the distance so I swim over and grab it. Its a fucking spoon!! I rolled my eyes and then made my way to the top of the pool. Yeah I can keep my eyes open under water. As soon as I reach the surface I see Andy pulling Mathew out of the water, not so kindly might I add.