Ch. 12

Kyle's POV (since I wanted to be called Kyle it is just getting confusing so it's just Kylee now.)

I saw a pic Jake posted and it was of everyone at the pool. I know where they are and Kylee has to be with them. Even though she want in the picture. I go there and when I get there I get yelled at by Jinxx and basically everyone. Guess they know what happened with me and Kylee last night. I've been Dr UK a lot which is why I act out of hand and I'm not doing that anymore. Being away from my little girl kills me. I'm sober. And I expect to be for the rest of my life with little occasions maybe.

After a bunch of yelling I looked over to see my baby girl. Then I see a boy. About her age maybe older. I get angry but then I choke it down and yell "BABYGIRL!" the guys all know about our relationship so I don't care. She looks happy and then says "D-Daddy?" She seems hesitant. I nodded and then she leaves that guy and runs over to me. She jumps into my arms and I don't even care that's she wet from the pool water. It just feels so good to have her in my arms. I set her down and ask her who the guy is. 

She looks back at him and then me. "Oh, daddy," She starts and goes over to the guy and grabs his hand and brings him to me. "This is my best friend, Mathew. He's gonna stay with the guys and I." The guy who's name is Mathew nods toward me in a way to say 'hello' and I do the same. I can see the anger in his eyes and I can feel the anger in mine. I see Kylee look in between us and then put her head down. I know that me and Mathew are NOT going to get along well, and I think she knows it too.

Kylees POV
After I sew the anger in their eyes I put my head down in defeat. Then decided to forget about it for now. "Daddy," I started and he looked down at me. "Do you want to swim with us?" "Of course pumpkin. I already have my suit on." Daddy said while taking his shirt off reveling a 8 pack, perfectly chiseled. I had to look down and bite my lip to keep from moaning on the spot. He noticed because he chuckled and pet my head.

I told him I'd be in the water in a minute. I have to talk to Andy and all the guys. He went over to the diving board. I got all the guys and said "I know none of you guys really like him right now but I can see he's not mad like he used to be. Andy, Jinxx you guys probably hate him but please try to be nice...he's...important." I say, pleasingly. (I think that's a word I'm not sure. If Its not then anyone who has a problem with it can suck my toe😂😂 jk I love you guys.) They all nodded there head and Jinxx and Andy said 'anything to make you happy and safe.' But they said it in unison which was kinda creepy.

I turned around and bumped into Mathew. He caught me be fire I feel though. "Thanks..I guess you heard too?" He nodded. "Okay well, just try to be nice. I saw the anger in your eyes when you were nodding at him." I said in a small whisper. "Hey, Hey, it's okay." He said because he saw a tear escape my eye and wiped it away. "I'll be nice but if he hurt you, mentally or physically, I'll him." I looked at him in fear. "No, no please don't kill him." He sighed in defeat. "Fine I won't kill him...but I beat his ass until he wishes I would've killed him." He muttered the last part under his breath but I still heard him. I giggled a little and then shook my head. "Hey you want to show Kyle what we did earlier?" He asked me. I nod my head and then hold up a finger. I motion for my daddy to come over and he swam over. "Yes, babygirl?" He asked me. "Me and Mathew did something earlier that we used to do all the time at the orphanage. You wanna see?" I asked him. His face went a little stern. "Is it dangerous?" He asked me. My eyes widened and then I laughed a little awkwardly and then ran with him saying for me to come back. I told Mathew to hurry and run with me to the diving board and he did while I yelled back at my daddy. "Just watch." We both reached the diving board and we got on it.

We walked out further on the diving board and I saw daddy's eyes widen. I giggled slightly and then I got on Mathews back. He smirked and asked "Are you ready?" I nodded my head and held on tight to him. He jumped and I squealed and closed my eyes shut. I heard him inhale so I did too. We hit the water and I swam to the bottom again. I had never saw it before but there was a really shiny rock down there and it looked like a Crystal so I swam down and got it. I swam back up and saw feet inches away from where I was getting ready t oil pop out at. I hit the surface and I saw a very mad daddy in front of me. I looked down and he picked me and and put me on the side of the pool where people walk and he hoped out himself. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!! YOU GAVE ME A FUCKING HEART ATTACK!! YOU VOULD HAVE DIED!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!? YOU COILD HAVE DIED AND THEN WHAT WOULD I DO WHAT WOULD I DO WITH MYSELF?!??!" He started yelling at me and I felt tears escape my eyes. I could tell he was just worried about me tho. He pulled me into a hug and I cried into him as he whispered in my ear that he was just scared and that he was sorry.

I pulled away and said "i-it's okay d-daddy. I'm s-sorry." He sighed and then hugged me again. "Were getting a hotel tonight and your getting punished." He whispered in a sweet but stern tone sending shivers down my spin. I bit my lip again and then he whispered again "Do you understand me little girl?" I nodded my head because I knew if I said anything than it would just come out as a moan. He chuckled and then said "I can't hear nods." I whispered and then said "Y-Y-yes dadd-y" I said trying my very hardest to keep in a moan. He chuckled and then rubbed my back.

"Good girl." He praised me. The guys were chicken fighting so I jumped in the water along with daddy and we swam over to join. I was on Mathews shoulders and I was chicken fighting my daddy and he was on CCs shoulders. Then it was

Andy+Jinxx then holding them up were Ashley and Jake.