Ch. 8

Kyle's POV*
(From now on a star beside the name Kyle means that it's me but if it has this ° then it's MDE Kyle's. )

Daddy fixed me some chicken nuggets and played with me when I was making scaring noises at him my my dino chicken. After I finished eating. Daddy didn't think anyone would be coming back so he put me in a diaper and a cute pink belly shirt that has "Babydoll" printed on it in black. We sat down in the floor of the living room thing and colored for a bit. After I showed daddy what I had colored he hung it on his wall inside his bunk. It was a drawing of me and him.

"Daddy," I say as we walk hand in hand back to the living room. "Can I have my binki, pwease?" He laughed at this and then sat me on the couch sucking my thumb saying he'd be back with it in a minute.  I'm sitting on the couch sucking on my thumb looking as little as possible when I hear and see a bunch of talking while the door opens and all of the MDE members walk in looking straight at me. I freeze with my eyes wide while they just stare at me I look at each of them and see Jayden looking me up and down with thus weird smirk then I see him get a boner.

I feel like I'm gonna puke so I squeak and jump up and Sprint into the bathroom past Kyle and slam the for shut and lock it. I hear foot steps coming towards the door and I hear Kyle's voice say "Baby, open the door please." I shake my head as if he could see me and then I hear him say again "Princess, I won't tell you again. Open the door!" He said in a louder more dominant tone.

I slowly turn the knob to the door and look through the small crack and see my daddy. I quickly let him in and shut the door before I latch myself onto him crying. "Its okay little one, it's okay." He cops at me but it doesn't help. "N-no it's n-not...Jay-Jayden w-was...he w-was...." I hold out and then stop because I know what Kyle might do to Jayden if he knew."He was what..?!?" He asked me. I looked down but then he grabbed my chin quite harshly abd made me look at him and his dominate eyes burned holes into mine and I whispered "please...d-d-don't ki-kill him..." I trailed off trying not to look in his eyes. "Look at me when I'm speaking to you little girl!" He yield and I felt a warm wetness fall down my cheek. I looked at him and said "H-he was lo-looking me u-up and d-down...and h-he got a..he got a b-bon-boner."

His face turned red and his jaw clenched. He went to turn but then I grabbed his arm and he slapped me across the face. He had so much force that it knocked me back and as if I didn't have enough black and blue on my body I now probably have some more. I sat in the bathroom crying while I heard yelling and sounds of fighting. The door was only half way shut so I could see someone coming and I thought it was Kyle so I hide my face in between my legs. I heard the door creak open and I felt a tear on my leg.

"Kyle..it's me, Jordan. I have to get you out of here. Okay?" I look up and he doesn't even look at my body or anything. He just looks at my eyes and nothing else. He picked me up and then carried me out of the bus. As we went into the living room to get out I heard Kyle yelling at Hayden but I didn't look and then I heard what sounded like someone punched someone. Then I heard Johnnie yelling "Kyle, bro you gotta stop drin- " then the door was shut and I couldn't hear anything else. I was took back to the bvb bus.

Ashley answered the door and Jordan set me down. I gave him a quick hug before I whispered a thank you in his ear and looked down and didn't make eye contact with Ashley when I turned around but I could see his boner. I groaned and then ran past him into the bus trying to find Jinxx. I looked in his bunk and he wasn't there so I looked in the back room and found him playing a video game. I burst through the door not able to control my tears and he quickly looked up and then got up and ran to me closing the door. He hugged me and asked me if I was okay and what was wrong. But I couldn't say anything. All I could get out was "...n-n-no.."