Ch. 7

Kyle's POV-{MDE}
I texted my babygirl about 5mins after she left. But 20 mins had gone by without her replying so I decided to go out looking for her. I was walking for about 49 mins now abd still no sigh of her. I stop fir a min to calm down. When I look up I see her. She sees me too because she starts walking away until I call out "Ah-Ah-Ah young lady, you come here right NOW." Letting my Dom side unleash. She starts to walk over to me with her head down. She stops once she's only a foot away from me. "Why have you not returned my texts? Are you mad at me?" She slowly shook her head. Why won't she look at me? I thought. "Look at me please and tell me your not." I said as I put my hand to her chin and slowly lifted her head up. As soon as she looked at me the first thing I saw was all of the BRUISES on her face. Her whole face was black and purple. My eyes widened with my anger and I yelled "What the hell happened?!! Who did this to you?!?!" I saw her flinch and I realized I had been just a little too harsh on her but I wanted to find the basterd who did this to my baby girl. I saw a few tears escape her black and purple eyes and she then started stuttering more than she ever has I think. " A-Andy, he w-was ma-d." As soon as I heard the name I was boiling with so much anger. "I'm gonna kill him!" I said as I start to sprint to the bvb bus to try and find that basterd that I used to call my best friend. I could hear her running after me with her yelling for me to stop and stuff, but I ignored it. I wanted to kill him for doing this to my baby girl.

When I reached the steps I was just about to open the door when Kyle grabbed my arm, restraining me from doing what I needed to do. I was so mad already that I just slung her away from me, and wheat into the bus. "Andy Dennis Beirsack!!! Come out you ducking basterd and stop being a pussy!!!" I yelled and I saw Andy walk out. As soon as he was in my sight I run towards him and start to punch him. He tries to fight back but then I knee him in the dick and he humps over. I take my hands and put them together and hit him in the back so hard that he falls to the ground. I start to kick at him while he's on the ground until someone pulls me back. I try to get out of their grip but they don't budge. A few minutes later I hear yelling from Jinxx. I go out of the bus yo find him by my baby girl who is now on the hard pavement in a puddle of blood around her head. My eyes go wide as I run over to her and then grab her and hold her in my arms crying, realizing that she's only like this because of me. If I wouldn't have thrown her!! God danmit Kyle why are you so stupid!! I yelled at myself in my head and then I heard sirens. I saw the ambulance pull in front of me and my baby. They came over with a stretcher and took her out of my arms and put her on it and loaded her into the bus thing. I told one of the people that I was her boyfriend and Tue lady said I could go ahead and hop in. I grab her hand as soon as I'm in and watch them do some stuff to her head as Jinxx comes in beside me. I'm cool with him because I know how strong connection he has with Kyle.

When we arrived at the hospital they rushed her in and told us to wait in the waiting room. I didn't want to but I didn't want to start an argument. I just sat in the waiting room looking into space and thinking. One of the nurses came out and said "Kylee Brewer" Jinxx got up and so did I. We walked over and the lady told us to follow her, so we did. We arrived at room 476 and she told us we could go in but to be quiet. I saw my baby girl drinking something out of a cup with her head wrapped up and she was as pale as ever but the bruises making her look even worse. I saw her look up at me and her eyes about popped out of her head. I saw a tear escape her eye. I ran over to her and she threw the cup somewhere behind her and she slung her arms around me. I chuckled and hugged her tight but not tight enough to hurt her. I felt something wet on my shoulder where her head was resting. I pull back and look at her bruised but beautiful face and saw tears. I gently kissed then away. She smiled and then Jinxx came over and they hugged for a while until Jinxx got a text that the rest of the guys were here and he went to get them so they could go and get some food for Kyle. As soon as Jinxx left she patted a spot on the bed for me to sit at, so I went over and sat in the spot. I looked at her and knew I had to explain everything. "Kyle...i-I'm sorry. I'm a terrible daddy/boyfriend. I should have never slung you off. Its just that...I lost ny temper, because I was so mad at Andy for do all of this to you that it mad me SO mad that I think I would have killed him if someone hadn't have pulled me off. I love you and I wouldn't ever do anything or even dream of doing anything to hurt you.,but I did and your HERE because of me. I'm so sorry!" I say. She smiles abd then says "Daddy it's okay I understand why you got mad. But....on the bright sideeeeee....I got some candy!!" She giggled showing me the empty wrappers of her candy. I just laughed, crying a little and hugged her. She hugged back, until a nurse came in and told us that she could leave today as long as she kept her head wrapped up and didn't do to much.

We ran into the guys on our way out and we just decided to grab some food from McDonald's on our way back. Kyle ordered a medium fry, insisting she wasn't that hungry. I got a big Mac and the guys got either chicken or happy meals. We ate on our way back. We arrived at the busses and I got out picking Kyle up in my arms taking her to the BVB bus. When we were about a few feet away from the bus we could hear music blaring abd saw lights going crazy. I gave Kyle to Jinxx after kissing her head abd walked with the rest of the guys to the bus. We opened the door to see a bunch of naked strippers and then spotted a naked Andy having a....1..2...8some!!!! The guys took care of it while I just took Kyle back to my bus. Everyone was out at a club tonight so we had the bus to ourselves.

I put her in a chair while a straightened up our bunk. I stacked a bunch of pillows on her side so she could lay comfortably. I went back and picked her up bridal style and the set her in the bunk, carefully and kissed the top of her head. I got in the bunk after she was comfortable and sat at her feet so I could see her. She smiled weekly at me and then I reached my hand to her. She took it and we stayed like that, hand in hand just staring into each other's eyes for a while until she spoke up "Daddy." She said. "Yes kitten?" I replied, still holding her hand. "I hungy." She looked down abd giggled. I smiled and then asked "What would you like to have sweetheart?" She blushed and then mumbled something I couldn't hear. "Speak up, baby girl. Daddy can't hear you." She turned RED and then said "I said, may I have some dinosaur chicken nuggets?" I chuckled and then got out of the bunk and then helped her out and then we walked hand in hand to the kitchen.