Chapter 3 surprises. Surprises. Surprises

Chapter 3 😲😱😓🎉

We come out of the train and im holding peeta tighter than ever. As we came out of the train we were able to smell the salty seawater everywere which also caused me to hold peeta this tight.You can see the pain in his eyes so i let go but he just entwines his fingers with mine again and gives me a nod saying "you can hold me as tight as you want". ~How do i diserve someone like peeta~ i think to myself. What brings me back to my sense is i feel a little kick inside me. Its the little baby girl.

A few months back we went to the docter in district 12 and he told us it was going to girl. When we found out we were filled with joy and i called my mom as soon as we got to the bakery to tell her. Then the next day peeta,haymitch, and peeta's friends went to go get decorations to make the nersury a girl like area. After a week of also think what we would name her we dicided on naming her after rue and as a middle name it would be my dear sister primrose's name. As well that very night we dicided calling her rue primrose mellark peeta was able to finish the nersury. As i went to take a peek at it i saw how breathtaking it was and how peeta painted on the walls a painting of us with rue holding hands. I was tearing up with happiness and i was speecgles so i leaned in for a long kiss that would say eveything i had felt at that momment.

Peeta notices how i take a couple steps back and he reads my expresion showing it was the baby so he starts rubbing my stomach as if to show his love towards her. Lately her kicks have been getting very strong and it shows she will have some of my characteristcs. After about 5 minutes of organizing ourselves from the train ride haymitch and effie were able to spot the car my mother sent to pick us up. This is the second time i have been to district four the first was overwhelming but this time it feels nice yet unstetaling since now all of panem knows that the married star struck lovers of district 12 will be having there first child. Since panam knows most of district 4 is covered in decorations that seemed as if they expected us coming here to deliver the baby with my mother. She has become a very well known and amazing docter.

As we pass the square i notice district 4 has also created a statue in Finnicks honor. It was beautiful and i just burst out a laugh as i rember the momment before we had to go to our chariots for the opening ceremonies of the 75th annual hunger games or the 3rd quarter quells. I rember that night as if it was yesterday. He had come up to me noticing i wasnt making social contact with anyone and i could find peeta or haymitch so he then held out some suer cubes to me askig i i wanted some and then pulled out his suductive tone to try and learn of my secnrets. That is one o the best memmories i could ever keep of the late Finnick Odair.

About 10 minutes later we had reached the beach house johana had bought to live with annie cresta or ,should i say, annie odair and finnick jr. I was puzzuled why the car had taken us there and so was peeta, haymitch and effie. Noone seemed as if they were home so i look at peeta as saying what should we do and peeta says ,in a loud tone near the driveway of the house, " I GUESS WE SHOULD GO IN SINCE WE CAN'T GO ANYWERE ElSE." I then turn my look toward haymith who seems like he is still crying since this mourning and effie who has a largely noticable grin. I then got curious so i just grabbed a hold of peeta and we slowly walked into the house.

We entered the house and all i can see is pitch blackness until haymitch turns on the light and everyone, my mother, gale and his family, johana, annie and her child, and practicly the rest of the surviving winners of the hunger games and the rebelion, jump up and yell "SURPRISE!!". I take a look at my surrounding and i see two hunger banners saying "congratulations" and the another saying "baby shower". I was very overwhelmed with my emotions as i was happy to see most of the victors and my mom so i started to cry. I turn around seeing peeta with a dazling smile and his blue eyes filled with happines because of my reaction because he knew it was of joy. Then i softly slapped his chest with a smile because i could tell by his expression he knew about this. He just ignored it and chuckled.

I gave a huge smile has peeta lead me to my mother. Then we caught up telling each other stories of what has happened with our lives in this long seperation. Then peeta had told me to greet our other guest. The ones i stayed talking to the longest was annie,And johana. When i finally reach gale all my emotions were skyrocketing.

When i saw gale for the first time in 7 years after the rebelion i had almost collapse in peetas arms. Especially seeing he had one child thats recently turned one year old and his wife who looked so similar to me. When i start talkin to him tale then makes me stand up and pulls me aside. As he did this i begged that peeta would follow me but he wouldn't allow it so i just followed him outside of the house toward the beach. Apperently he doesnt want anyone listening to our conversation and i agreed.

At the beging we started with small talk because we didnt know what to talk about since our relashionship won't ever be the same. After a while our conversations got deeper And he told me why he wasn't able to come to my weedinng two years ago. He explain that at that time his wife was pregnant and they couldn't afford going to 12. He also announced that he still hadn't forgiven himself for killing prim, and he never knew that his bombs would be used for that purpose. When he told me this i just started to cry an amazing amount because i havent forgevin him either and i miss prim so much. Afte a while i was able to calm down and as we went back into the house he tells me in a calm low voice " Katniss i married may because of her physical appernce to you and how she also acted like you. I still haven't lost me love towards you and it will never leave because even tho i had so many girls chasing afer me you will be my only true love. I understand why you have married peeta and i have never seen love greater than yours...." when he got cut off it was because we had reached the house.