ch.15

Hey mockingjays. So here is the next chapter

Hope u enjoy

Go like our Facebook page: hunger games trilogy panemaniacs

For the net chapter I want 90-95 votes the more votes the more juicy

Plz also read the following note at the end of this chapter if you want to be involved in a contest I would love to propose to you guys

Plz also comment I love feedback. Im open to CONSTRUCTIVE cristisism

Well enough of my blabbering and enjoy the story. Vote,comment ,share, and like our Facebook page. And stay tuned for the auothers note at the end :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 15.

I turn my face going into a half circle. Trees surround me and this person is still being mysterious since I can't find them.

"show yourself an untie my arms and legs" I say

"umm let me think about that.... How about NO!" he yells.

I give up Rembering I had the pocket knife and my foldable bow and arrows. Yet I choice not to untie myself just yet.

"well then can I at least see you"I say

"fine have it your way... Catnip" .. Wait did this ominous person just say catnip. No ... It can be him.. Yet I should belive t would be him...

As the person glides down from a tree he was hiding in I relize my suspicions were right.

"gale.." I choke out his name withN disgust. I shouldn't be surprised he would kidnapp me after betray me for so long.

"why the long face catnip?" he says with a fake pout while carresing my face. As his index finger goes lower down my face and closer to my mouth I imidieatly take action n try to bit his finger.

"ouch you don't have to be like that"he says with a fake hurt expression.

"be like what? What are you doing in 12 anyways?" I say with as much attitude as possible

"I don't know I decided to stop buy since my job consists of me movin all over panem but I decide this was my last stop before settling down at 4"

"YOUR WHAT?! I SWEAR IF YOU DO ANYTHING,AND I FIND OUT ABOUT IT,AS TO TOUCH ANNIE OR FINNICK JR OR EVEN MY MOTHER I PROMISE YOU, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE YOURSELF LIVING HERE IN THE FUTURE!" I say with raging anger

"calm down catnip-"

"CATNIP, stop calling me that!"

"fine, jeez can't we have fun"

"FUN?!YOU MEAN AFTER YOU KILLED MY SISTER,BETRAYED ME,DON'T APPEAR TO ANY CELEBRATION AND DECIDED TO APPEAR AT MY BABY SHOWER AND TELL ME YOU LOVE ME, THEN KIDNAP ME, YOU WANT TO HAVE FUN?!?!?!" I say releasing all the anger that has been bottled up.

"I didnt kill your sister" he says clenching his fists and tightening his jaw. I decided this is the perfect momment to untie my self so I take out my knife as stealthily as possible and start cutting the rope.

"o really, so one of your bombs didn't magically appear and burn my poor defenseless sister down to ashes?!" I say on the verge of tears

"I didn't mean for that to happen. Those second bombs were meant to kill the docters/nurses that were gonna help the Capitol people. Anyways she wasn't supposed to be in battle"

"o, okay but what if that was my mom gale. She was old enough to go in battle and I know out of the goodness in her heart she would have helped them. You would have killed her gale!"

"o..."

"OH IS ALL YOU CAN SAY! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

"I thought you were done with this. I thought we could have reunited and enjoy each other"

"WHAT?!GALE I HAVE A DAUGHTER BACK AT HOME AND PEETA I CAN'T LEAVE THEM.I LOVE THEM FOR A REASON AND MARRIED PEETA FOR A REASON IM NOT GONNA JUT LEAVE THEM FOR YOU. YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER PIECE OF TRASH I WILL NEVER FORGIVE" at this time I have broken down the rope and my hands are free. I put away the knife and grab my bow and arrows. I make sure they pop to regular size and I put them infront of me loaded ready to shoot gale.

"katniss what are you doing?"

"if you don't back away from me and stay away I WILL shoot"

"Yea right. I know you will never shoot me, your best friend" he says with a teasing smile getting closer to me,trying me

"oh I will hurt you and you don't know how happy it will make me" I say to him getting up from the bottom of the tree and putting myself into my archery stance. "gale" I say to my bow and arrow, locking into it's target.

"if you get any more closer than those 10 feet your from me I will shoot"

"o really" he says getting even closer.

I let goo of my arrow and it goes straight into him wounding him on his right shoulder.

"I told you so. Now stay out of my life and don't ever let me hear that you have done corruptive damage to anyone or next time it will be the last"

"o I promise you this won't be the last time you see me and I'm pretty sure next time you won't be able to hurt me" he says with a wide grin. O dear now I'm terribly afraid first snow and now him. It just seems like my past will not quit haunting me. I run away from him as far as my aged body will let me. I crawl under the fence and run to the bakery. Tears slipping my eyes.

I enter the bakery and search for peeta. He isn't in the kitchen so I go upstairs to see if he is in either our room,the living room, or any of the rooms up there.

I reched upstairs and find him relaxed on the couch. I see him and I break down,falling to my knees

"katniss?" I can hear the worridness in his voice and I cry harder. He hurries to me and picks me up bridal style to the couch on his lap.

"what happened? I thought you were hunting?!" he says

"I-I-I was kidnaped" I say in-between crys

"WHAT?!?!BY WHO?!" he turned pale and you could see the anger flushed in his eyes.

"Gale" I deadpan. He looks at me with wide eyes "and I got away if it wasn't for the idea with sleeping with the wepons" I say with a smile grin.

"that son of a-"

"peeta wait there's more"

"tell me I'm all ears"

"ok well he also said,when I shot him with an arrow, that I would regret doing that and next time I see him he will be with more people and we wouldn't be able to do anything to Hurt them"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so this chapter cam out kinda un-orginized for the way i planed it to be but w.e im to lazy so suck it up lol

ok so as i said in the begging this new contest idea i had was for you guys to make one shots of this story but what ever way YOU want. it could be in anyones perspective but it has to contain the idea of this story (do u understand?). for example you can write of peetas p.o.v of this story or what has happened in this chapter or whatever you hear desiers.

for more information on this contest. i will make the contest official first of all once i get 5-10 comments saying they would like to participate. their shall be 3 prizes to the grand winner. the first two is strictly only for the winner but the last will go to the top 3 finalist. so i would love for you to join and participate once i get 5-10 comments saying they want in i will post the rest of the rules and how the prizes work but i will say the prizes.

if the contest does go on the prizes shall be the following:

*they will get to be part of my story

*become one of my editors

*become one of many administrators to our facebook page (if you do have a facebook)

so plz think about it and let the contest become official. it all depends on you guys. so bye now, till next time. thank you for your consideration and may the odds be ever in your favor~fire bread