Chapter 14

I hope you guys like

Like our Facebook page"hunger games trilogy panemaniacs"

For the next chapter I want 80-85 votes.

The greater it exceeds my request the better the nxt chapter will be

Plz comment

I'm open to CONSTRUCTIVE critisim

Share the story :)

This story had been created by listing to Taylor swift safe and sound;mean; and by hearing about these shipped couples like Fannie :)

Well enjoy

You might want to read the end note as well

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}~~}

Chapter 14

Nice ashy blond hair flows to this persons sholders. Her natural green eyes sparkling and her face make up-less. This was effie like a normal human being, practicly no trace of capitol style. Of course her voice still had the dilect." hello katniss, peeta. Where is rue?" She asks

"shes with cinna becuase apprently we have some new to be told"

" oooo ok. So then im guissing i cant tell you the good news" effie says wit dissapointment.

"apprantly not" replys peeta. Then we all face haymitch. Haymitch puts down his cooking utensils n faces effie with a love sick face. I think i know where this is going...... He then moves toward her and put his arm around her waist.

"well we are now making it official that we are dating" he said with a grin. Peeta and i dropped our jaws in disbelif. Haymitch could have never dated a capitol person. Nevertheless effie. O well as long as he is happy.

"well this is interesting." i say

"congratulations" peeta says and i smile."as long as both o you are happy"

"yea... It actually took me a while to accept i have no one left and effie,here being a sweetheart, comferted me and i understood she also hated the hunger games when i thought she did. She even hated the capitol. It was to them i lost my actual love,mayaslee. But effie made me see the better now being sober and stuff" he says while leaning down to kis effie

"eww"peeta and i say with laughter

"HEY we had to endure watching you guys sleep together and have make out session all through out the hunger games n the train and the rebelion and when we would apprear at you house-" haymitch said bein cut off by peeta"but thats because you never knocked being drunk n stuff" he retorts.

"ok look. Boys calm down. Haymitch it was a joke. So now that you have told us this good news,whats the bad?" i ask gettin no resonse from him.

"haymitch" i say suspiciosly as he rubs his chin as if thinking.

" sweetheart....sorry to say but... I ...forgot"he says stupidly

"YOU WHAT?!? YOU SAID IT WAS ALSO LIFE THREATENING AND YOU FORGET" i scream at the top of my lungs

"haha yea... You know what so many years of acholal can do to you"

"yea kill the very few brain cells tht you had in the first place" i mumble,peeta laughs. Once peeta calmed down effie gave a slight gasp and haymitch looked pale as if he saw a ghost behind us. As peeta and i turned around i almost fainted and peeta went into one of his episodes.

The fragrance of the person got to me and i almost threw up. Like an instict i tryed looking for my sheeth with my bow and arrows but become panicked as I realize I have none. The scent of blood and roses feel like a punch to my gut as ex-president come closer to me.