Chapter 13

Read the authors note at the end of this chapter. It's important.

Chapter 13

Peeta and I get to the door. He rings the door bell. He doesnt anwser. Typical haymitch. I twist the doorknob and a chill goes down my spine.

Of course haymitch isnt anywhere to be found. The aroma in his house has completly changed though. It actually smells delitful. Almost remding me of the banquets we would recive at the capitol.

For the strangest reson, though, there seems to be music playing....Soft, slow music, Coming from upstairs. Peeta and I ignore it, instead we follow the delicious scent.

The fragrance leads us into the kitchen. Just as we saw haymitch last time with a spatuala, he is actually using it and is wearing an apron. I wonder who is coming for haymtch to go all out (yes this is all out in his terms)? He is also rocking himself back and forth with the music.

Peeta knocks him out of his trance after he forcfuly taps him on his shoulder.

"o hey peeta! I guess you guys are ready?"

"haymitch, we survived two hunger games, the rebelion, peeta being hijacked and pretty much my insanity. I'm preety sure we are ready" i say a little annoyed

"well then. Umm go take a seat on the couch i guess. And i will be right back" he says while putton down his apron and spatuala.

Peeta leads me to the couch messin with out fingers. As we wait we become very curious but stay still because he will most likly explain why all of this fancy decor he has put up and the music and most questionly him cooking. We wait in silence. Though, the silence is comferting.

Haymitch comes downstairs and we see an unexpectant shadow. It might be his goose but its not making any quaking sound and geese dont have hands. Its a person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh uh u guys probably want to kill me now >.< sorry for the shortness frikin writers block.

Ok well i hope you enjoyed :) i want to see 55-60 votes for the next part. The more vtes i get exciding my request the juicer it will be. Plz share the story make it popular. I have 2000 reads because of you guys. Thnx you soo much but let the word out more :) and comment i love readig your thoughts. Im open to CONSTRUCTIVE critisim.

Btw i have 2 other stories.1 based on finnick being a ghost and the other based on the divergent series in tobia's or four's pov. I think you will like the inny one more since its hg. In addition to those i am writing an will soon (most likly later) put up a new story im calling impressions. I hope you like it. Tht story will be much more interesting. Its not a fan fictio its just somethig out of my imagination. Plz read tht when i post it :)

Last but not least if you have a facebook go like our facebook page called "the huger games trilogy panemaniacs" well i hope you guys do everything i have requested for. Time to sign off. Thank you for your consideration and may the odds be ever in you favor my little mockingjay(i shall start callig you guys mockingjay. Deal with it lol :P). Till next time good bye~ fire bread