Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The train ride went by in a flash an before we knew it we were back in district 12. I was so glad. Peeta grabed our luggage and and i carried rue. Cinna and portia were behind us while haymith was mumuling something that i couldn't hear. Then he offered to carry prim and i let him.

Cinna and poria has no were to live so peeta and i offered them our old home in the victors village next to haymith and they politly accepted. They were inseprible just like peeta and i were after the rebelion and we practicly heald ech other together. This brings so many memmories good and bad.

I rember this one specifly horrible memmorie tht peeta was under the trcker jacker and his brain conjured up this fake memmorie. He had kicked me out of the house thinking i was cheating on him. He was screeming and crying. He thought i was cheating on him with gale for a week. So i left the house like he demanded and entered through the back door and i went behind him.( thank goodnes prim,i like switching between her names, was sleeping.) then i cupped his face with both my hands and kissed him with the most passionate kiss i can muster with him in his high jacked state. When i release him his cloudy are are back to a piercing blue and he his back to normal. Butthen again there are those wonderule memmories tht have been created after we were officialy together for love and not the audience.

We left cinna and portia to unpack and to there lives. Then we left haymitch at his house and effie at hers near the victors village. As we did our regualr walk toward the bakery everyone around us saw the star crossed lovers with ther first child rue primrose mellark. It felt nice. The spark i have lost being fuel by peeta is now living even more with her in my arms.

All the people in the hob congrangulte us and some even lift there three middle fingers in the air by first putting them to there lips. This is our traditonal gesture of district 12. Meaning thank you, appriciation, and good-bye. At this momment i just know that everyone is glad and appricate/ thankful that our family is growing since the rebelion.

When we get to the bakery im tired and i just dnt feel like walking up the stairs. Peeta sees the discomert o the thought in my eyes so he put our lugage on the ground and lifted me and rue all together. I wasn't surpired tho because he basicly works out everyday carrying the heavy pounds of flour in and out of the bakery.

We reached the top of the stairs and as if on cue rue starts fussing for something. I fed her but still keept fussing. Then i burped her but it continued so i put her to sleep and it worked. It was sunset when she finally went to sleep and stoped thrashing around. Peeta had our bags in our room and had already unpacked and i was dead tired.

I then fell back onto our bed and peeta followed. We both climed the bed higher so we can lay on our pillows. Peeta was lying on his, but i find the pillow to uncomfertable so i just laid on his chest. Prefering this position since i can hear his steady heartbeat and be able to smell bread. Then i ended up finding sernaty and found sleep with my head ontop of his chest and him stroking my hair.

PS- if you get bored waiting for next chapter read first book of trilogy. It's called "after the rebellion book 1 of trilogy. It's before Peeta and Katniss get married

A/N heyy guyss! Lol. I the next chapter will be chill as well but the following chapter.... Well tell me your thoughts. COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE. If u guys want to read chapter eleven so you can read 12 (trust me. it might be my favorite chapter other than the one with cinna) go show me 2 -4 votes and i will put it. (If u guys give me 2-4 vote from today to june 7 i dnt hink i might put something up . School is getting presure on now tht its the end with exams and projects -.-) well you know what to do COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE :) Like katniss said ~ " thank you for our consideration"-book 1 in the hunger games triology by suzanne collins