Ch.17 the end

Ch.17 

The time came. The food was ready.  

Everything was set. The first to arrive was haymitch and Effie all haymitch could talk about the food whilst Effie keep talking the latest gossip from the Capitol. I was zoned out with rue in my arms. Then came cinna and portia and we sat down on our table. I had already feed rue so I put her in her high chair at the corner of the table in between peeta and I.  

-after various small talk- 

"so what's the special occasion?" asked cinna while taking a sip of his wine.  

"please don't tell me your having another child already!" said haymitch  

Peeta chuckles while I give a face showing just how awkward he made me feel.  

" ummm no not really but we have very important/serious news." announces peeta"It might tie in with our encounter involving snow.." the atmosphere in the room has turned suddenly gloom from the fun controversial one we just had.  

" we'll go on boy. Tell us what happened" haymitch imposes with annoyance  

" katniss would you like to say it since your experienced it first hand" peeta asked me 

" I guess.." I say  

~*~ 

After story telling my and a few shocked expressions with gasps form Effie. The group settled and haymitch asked us what we do now. 

"well I recommends we stay on a more down low status for a very Long time until were sure we won't here from them any."announces cinna. Then he turns and faces Portia" this unfortunately means we cant have our wedding this year" Portia nods her head in understatement. 

"we have to watch each other's backs and we need to double check our security on our houses and things like that"says peeta" We need to keep an eye out for any suspicious activity. We also need to keep in mind who the enemy is and only trust specific people." we all nod in agreement at the end of his idea. 

~*~ 

After a while haymitch left,leaving cinna and Portia alone with us. 

"before we leave we should talk to you guys since your guys were gonna be our maid of honor and best man"says portia 

"all right. I understand where this is going. So until when are you going to post pone the wedding?"questioned peeta 

"umm we were thinking since we have to keep down low and stuff for a while it would be an honor to have your daughter as our flower girl but, it'd be best if she'd be older." says cinna 

"it'd be best if we wait 4 years so she can be a four year old and we know for sure they're not going to come back anytime soon."states Portia 

"that sound like a great idea"I say 

"perfectly fine with us,patience is virtue as well. It might even help to wait longer for you guys's marriage. Might create a healthier relationship." peeta says with a smile. 

"great so I guess I'll start seeing you next week to open up the bakery and but it back in buisness?"asks cinna 

"yup"peeta responds popping the "p" 

"perfect see you both soon" says cinna and they both walk out hand in hand. 

"well,that turned out better than I though"I announced 

"Mhm" says peeta  

The feel asleep in her high chair so I took her into her crib carefully trying not to wake her up. It turned a success and I returned to my room. Peeta was all washed up and ready for bed,making it my turn to use the shower.  

I finished doing my nightly routine and I went to sleep. Once my head touched the pillow I found myself in a peacefully dream. Where my daughter's hair was covered in evening primroses and we were living happily as a family in the meadow. But throughout my dream there was one weird thing. This little boy with blond curls and grey seam eyes like mine was running around joining rue in the fun. We all seemed happy so it didn't bother me.

    THE END :D (for part one :P)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HIYA GUYS

     as usual, please like our facebook page *http://www.facebook.com/HungerGamesTrilogyPanemaniacs   and i new page i'm admin which is -->

*http://www.facebook.com/joMason07

if you guys still want to do the one-shot contest i need one more comment saying their in.

the prizes for the contest are the following(i will also explain how to get the prizes like 1st place gets blah blah etc):

*chance to be one of my editors for my stories(if they become editor that also means they would be getting sneak peaks and stuff to my stories and of course they would be helping me out and stuff and if they want i would help them.)

*if you have a facebook i would allow you to become administrator of my page, hunger games trilogy panemanics,(remember we don't only talk about hg but about other fandoms as well)

*and their one shot will become part of my story(it will of course be like a separate chapter titles one shot)

For the epilogue, yes i will be deciding to do it, i will want 110-120 votes. the more votes that exceed my request the better the chapter will be. I promise that it will need more votes than said because the following epilogue will contain alot and if you guys want be to be more descriptive to be than i'm planning to be i recommend you give more votes.Especially since it will lead into part 2.

plz comment i love reading feed back and im open to CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

share the story ,make it more known.

this has been a very fun journey and realizing writing can be really fun and i enjoy doing it alot.

well thank you for your consideration and may the odds be ever in your favor~fire bread