Chapter 12

Ok well i hope you enjoy :)  Ps go like our facebook page "hunger games trilogy panemaniacs"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Chapter 12😳😄 

As haymitch directed us we cleared our minds and went to see how cinna and portia are doing. But in the back of our minds we both are terrified. The way haymitch announced the news very monotone. It was frightenting. We got closer to my old house i the victors village that i would share with peeta and we tried to steer clear of the idea. 

Peeta knocked on there door. Cinna opened it with arms open. A kiss on my check and one on rue's forehead. A firm handshake to peeta. "well your just gonna stand there come on in" cinna said gleefuly.  

We entered the house and there was a sweet delighting scent surrounding the house. They had left some of the painting peeta had hung onto the walls. Now wih the two stylist living here there was a great amount of fabric and sketchs surronding the house. Most of them of wedding dress others like men's tuxedos for weddings. Who's special day is it going to be? Are cinna and portia actually getting married? Is it a dear friend to there's? So many questions rushed to my head. 

We walked deeper into the house and portia was stairing into the backyard with a smile. She seemed to be cooking as well with a whisk in her hand and a couple of eggs next to a bowl. "Hon. We have guests" cinna said. 

"oh. How great. Welcome katniss. Peeta. Rue" she gave a slight nod and faced us when she said our names. She put the whisked eggs on a pan so they can cook and she washed her hands. When she washed them i noticed her putting on a ring onto her ring finger. The ring was beuatifly designed and had a emerald on the center of it. 

"well, how are you guys doing?" she asked us.  

"fine just came for a stroll and decided to vist you two" peeta announced. 

"then i guess we should do something. Cinna how about letting them join us for lunch?" portia asked 

"perfectly fine with me. Peeta, katniss?" cinna asked us. 

I turned to face peeta and he nodded his head in agreement. 

"we'd be glad to." i answered. 

"great well would you guys like to help out readying the table?"Cinna asked 

"sure no problem" peeta responded 

Peeta put rue down in a chair were cinna could keep an eye on her. I got the utensil needed for us to eat. Peeta got the mats for the table. Portia keept cooking and cinna was playing around with rue. Peeta and i finished 10 times earlier than anybody else so peeta decided to cook with portia. 

Cinna noticed peeta was cooking so he put rue under my care so he can watch peeta. I thought it was a nice idea since soon they will be workin together at the bakery. Peeta and portia( and some help from cinna here and there) ended up creating a beautiful cake for dessert. My favorites involvin lamb stew with dried plums and cheese buns. Everything was set on the dining table and it look and smelled amazing.  

"well when do we dig in?" i say with a smile. "how bout now?" says cinna. But before we actually started portia opened the backyard windows to let fresh air in. Then everyone grabs a plate except for me. 

First thing i have to do before i eat is take care of the needs of my daughter. I change her first then i breast feed her. After i burped her and i was luckly able to pur her to sleep at once. Peeta had gotten me a plate filled with a bit of everything. " so how is everything between both of you? Are you guys getting used to 12?" peeta asked after taking a spoonful of lamb stew.