Chapter 9

Chapter 9 ✌

As the last day passes in distrcit four flies by peeta and i have discussed who will be rue's aunts and uncles. We settled on all our friends being them and haymitch would be an uncle as well, even though he wanted to be a god father. We also decided that the god mother and father would be cinna and portia. Although there at an unstable state it doesnt matter to us since we have always trusted them withh all our hearts.

When we reach the door of annies house everyone just comes toward peeta and i. Everyone is bursting with emotions. Either happy they got to see us, sad that we are leaving, or relived to see us healthy and stronger than ever. When we were huddled by my mother,annie,cinna and portia, johana, haymitch, and effie we were told cinna and portia were comig to live with us in district 12 and i was crying with joy. As they announced that to us we announced who would be part of this family and basicly all you could have heard from annie's house was an uproar of emotions gone wild and no controlling of them.

Everyone ended seeing us on a high-note yet my mother seemed as lost as ever. Her state of mind seemed like it was in her own world. She was acting like if she was returning to her lost state i was never able to forgive when my father had died. It pained me soo much to see her like this but i cant stay in four. There are too many memories here and most of the surviving victors live here. I saw my mother turn pale right infront of me and now i understand what is happening.

I lay a soft kiss on her forehead and she comes back immedeately. She hugs me as tight as she can and tell me not to go but i tell her im facing similar problems like hers and she relases me of her arms.

When peeta and i leave the house we enter our car that will take us to the train station. The windows are darkened and no one can see inside out. Peeta opens the door for me and i see haymitch, effie, cinna and portia waiting for us. I never really noticed when they had left but at least they didnt have to say harsh good byes like i did. Portias head is cradeled in cinnas lap and haymitch and effie are sitting across from each other like stranges. We all look at peace so we just fell asleep n so did prim. Then i wake peeta up noticing tht she has nt cried or thrown a fit like a regular baby does but no, she is breathinf perfectly healthy and she has been engolfed by her swwet dreams tht wont be comsumes of horrers with the ones tht i loved and are now gone.

"shes special" peeta says with a grin. Then he kissed prim on her forehead and we saw her cute little smile. After peeta kissed me.

A few minutes passed by and peeta and i woke up the rest of the gang because now we have to board the train. Once we board the train we were still drowzy with sleep so we seperated and went to our compartments. Cinna and portia enter there's giggling, they seemed very happy. Haymitch stompted down to his tht was infront of my and effie went down to hers,yawning, next to us in front of cinna and portia's compartment. This time of peace was amazing and i wish -. I get cut off with my thoughts because my incredble husbend finished it for me. " WE can freeze this momment-" then we both said in union" and live in it forever."