Ch.16

Ch 16 

The night is growing darker and darker. I turn to look at the clock near my nightstand. Its almost. 2 am. Ugh. Even though Peeta was successful at calming me down I'm still restless. I was surprised peeta didn't have an attack as we talked about the subject seeing at how sensitive it could have been. I turn around in my old form to try to sleep. Peeta is fast asleep with his arm wrapped me.  

I came conclusion that nothing would work so I try to free me of his grasp like ninja to not wake up. When I got out our bed I walk down the hallway to go to my daugher's bedroom. I opened her door and just I predicted she is fast asleep looking like an adorable tiny thing. I closed her door and entered her room. I sat down on the rocking chair in front of her crib and she shifts a little. She is just the cutest thing ever I don't understand how it took almost 25 years later to have a child with me.  

While sitting down I just reflect on my past on everything that has lead me to where I am now. I remember how my father would always sing to me,how my mother always had a glow with my father, how happy they were together. Then the mines had to explode. I try to keep the tears that are forming in my eyes to stop but it's impossible. Then I too over my family, my mother lost I had to feed them and take care of them at 11. I had meet gale in the woods,he helped me with the game a lot. Then unfortunately, yet fortunate at the same time, prim was reaped and I took her place. That's when I found out peeta loved me if it weren't for that we wouldn't have been married or anything. Then my rebellious act with the nightlock. I had officially ignited a spark that burned through Panem little by little. The quarter quells after, how I got save but peeta didn't he go hi-jacked by the Capitol instead. Then the actual rebellion taking place 12 being burned down gale Saving some of the population of district 12. Finnick revealing his horrid secrets. Peeta returning from the Capitol. Squad 451. The deaths of many in our squad at the time of the Capitol....the death of prim.... I'm numb now a days to her death but it still takes a toll on me. Then me realizing I did love the boy with bread. Everything just passes in my mind and I realize my life was very different compared to a regular persons one unfortunate event led to a series of them but through all of them peeta was with me and it took me so much to realize I loved him.  

Now I have a daughter who is very peaceful bearly ever crys and is very well mannered just by nature. It's amazing. At this lat thought my eye lids slowly shut the world around me turns dark and my imagination take over as I dream a pleasant dream. 

~*~ 

I woke up a bit startled as I took in my surroundings and saw I wasn't I rue's bedroom anymore but my own. How did I get here last night? Wait. Where is peeta? I check in the bathroom and he isn't there either. I walk across the hall to rue's room and see she nor peeta are there either. I start to panic a bit.  

"peeta, rue. Where are you guys?" I say my voice shaking a bit. 

I quickly go down the stairs to enter the bakery/kitchen. I enter and I sigh in relief.  

"peeta you almost scared me half to death!" 

He chuckles "oh really, well how is this for sorry" he then comes toward me and plants a kiss on my lips.  

I laugh"well then I'll think about the apology if it is put into effect or not" 

I snap my head to the side as I hear rue mumbling incoherent things while sitting on her hi-chair waving her arms. 

"o my goodness peeta she's mumbling  

things" 

He gives another whole-hearted chuckle "katniss don't worry she's been doing that since he woke up" 

"WHAT?!AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME" 

"katniss calm down you went through a rough day yesterday and then you couldn't sleep last night and you finally sleeping in her room and then I carried u to our room when I noticed n you just woke up do you think I would have waken you up after all that anyways I'm smart so I recorders her when she woke up speaking like this knowing how'd I react" 

"o okay.."  

He laughs and returns to his cooking while I set the table we have in the back of the kitchen. Then something occurred to me. 

"peeta are we going to tell haymitch and cinna about what happened to me" 

"I guess we should. I bet it would most likely have to do something with snow so we have to. It's better to be safe than sorry" 

"your right" 

"don't worry though they'll probably also try to keep us safe once they know and stuff" 

I nod and go back to setting the table 

"want to tell them during dinner we will host it?" suggests peeta 

"sure" 

"all right I'll call them when we'd done with this and then we do our normal stuff and wait for them to get here" 

"I'm good with that plan" I smile. 

We eat our breakfasts and peeta then calls haymitch and cinna and Portia. They all accepts and the day flies by as we wait to tell them. To see their reactions and to see how we will act towards the problem at hand.

~~~~~~~~~~

HOLA  READERS I SUGGEST YOU READ THE FOLLOWING.

 okay so i'm informing you that this story will soon be ending. it most likley has about 2-3 more parts left. NOW WAIT DON'T KILL ME YET THIS IS ONLY PART ONE. i will update this story when part 2 is up . since this story is ending very soon the chapters will be shorter.

please like our facebook page "Hunger Games Trilogy Panemaniacs".

share the story make it more known

comment i love hearing feedback. im open to CONSTRUCTIVE cristisim.

for the next chapter i would say 100-105 votes. the more the votes exceed my requirement the next chapter will be juicer. and i promise in my mind its juicy as it is.

O BTW i still would do the one shots with one more comment saying thier in. it could be on either this chapter or the previous one. once i get it i would post the rules and what not after.

the prizes for the contest are the following(i will also explain how to get the prizes like 1st place gets blah blah etc):

*chance to be one of my editors for my stories(if they become editor that also means they would be getting sneek peaks and stuff to my stories and of course they would be helping me out and stuff and if they want i would help them.)

*if you have a facebook i would allow you to become administrator of my page(rember we dont only talk about hg but about other fandoms as well)

*and thier one shot will become part of my story(it will of course be like a seperate chapter titles one shot)

well that's that. vote,commet,share,like our facebook page. thank you for your consideration and may the odds be ever in your favor. 'till next time~fire bread