Chapter 5

Chapter 5 😊

It is almost noon when the whole group decides to go back inside the house to eat lunch. I hadn't eaten anything other than a small loaf of bread i had saved from last night. Peeta, johana, and annie have comfirmed they will cook for us today. It took a long time of convincing so peeta could join them because we are supposed to be the guest but at the end his talent with words were undefeated and he was able to cook. I knew i wasn't even going to think about cooking right then because im a terrible cook the thing i can do that involves food is hunt and skin down the animals we eat.

Lunch is done in almost and hour and with the three of the they have practicly crated a ginourmes feast in honor of haymitch, effie, peeta and my first lunch with them and of course out new and actual pregnancy. In the quarter quells johana never really liked me but after so much we have been through she has grown a foundness for me and our relashionship is blossoming. When annie anouced lunch was gonna be ready i less than 15 minutes effie and i prepared the table. Then we all sat down and eat our feast.About the same amount of time it took for the food to be cooked, we ate it all and made it disaper.

When i notices how fast it took us to eat this i burst out laughing and every one stares at me but with peeta siting next to me and holding my hand i cant stop and he joins in and as a domino effect we all end up laughing. After a while it took us to calm down joahana ask why i was laughing and i explain that it took us the same amout of to eat the food as it was to prepare and cook it. Everyone at the table lets out an exaaperation using the sound "oh" and then we start laughing again. After lunch we had nothin to so we all went upstairs were haymitch went to his room to take a nap and effie prepared herself to leave the house to go shopping. While annie tryed to calm down finnick jr to also make him take a nap and she ends up falling asleep with him.

It was a cute sight to see. Johana she just came downstairs with peeta and I. She ends up stopind amd stayin in the living room watching t.v and peeta and i left to go outside infront of the beech for a stroll while he's is holding my hand.

" katniss so how was your first time coming here?"ask peeta as we were slowly walking acros the shore line with our feet gettig wet from the minuscle wave coming towards us.

I then tell him how it was but it too me a while to get calm. The first time i came to district 4 i was a mess i was always thinking about peeta how he wasn't at my side to calm me. District 4 came with disturbing memories. When i came here for the first time to see my mother and annie pregnant i just keept trying to hold in my emotions but it never worked. Throught the whole week here my nightmares were just as bad as the first time i would get them.

"o well that is interesting because while you were gone my episodes had gotten worse as well. But when you came back they were back to normal." he says with a gentle smile.

Since it is 3pm finnick jr wakes from his nap and he is full with energy. Peeta and i spot him very afar with his trident that seems to big for him. That trident belonged to his father. Finnick jr then jumps into the little beach with sugar cubes and his trident catching fish. He seems just as strong as his father, he is 1 year old and he can do so much his father can.

Then we notice johana come out if the house instead of annie and we just know annie is having a simmilar momment to mine were we jus leave the world's grip at any momment and we struggle to get back. I feel bad for her because peeta is the one that pulls me back from my world and finnick used to do that to annie as well but he passed away when those sewer mutts tore his limbs one by one in the capitol during the rebelion.

When we were walking back toward the house We chiose to stay outside and play with finnick jr. As we played with finnick i relize how energetic he is at first hand. I also relize how our child could be like this. Then i just smile because i rember how prim used to be when she was this small. Annie has come back to normal but she comes outside at 7:30 when the sun is seting to tell us dinner is ready so peeta picks up finnick jr. and johana leads us inside.

Once we have entered peeta gets frustrated because he wasn't asked to help cook but he lets it pass since we had a nice afternoon and he is in a very good mood. After we finished dinner we all went into the living room to watch some telivision. It was a nice relaxing night. By the time it was 10 pm we followed each other upstairs to go to sleep. This night i had very plesent dreams of how i was to has closure with prim and rue . These dreams were so plesant i woke up crying with bliss and a new perspective at prim's death.

When i woke up i also noticed peeta holding a deep gaze into my eyes. " what happened in your dreams?" he asked with an alleviating tone. "i felt closure with prim and rue." i say with a smile across my lips. "thats nice" peeta says smiling as well. You can tell by is meaningful gaze into my eyes that his eyes are containing such passion and delight after hearing what my dream was about. It was one of the rare dreams i get that are actually peaceful and amazing.