EPILOGUE AND NEWS

hi mockingjays :D i have finaly finished the epilouge. sorry for the long wait. school just began again and once we enterd we had soo much testing and i'm just starting to get used to my new classes because before i was in regular classes and now i have adv/honors classes. i've gotten used to it and found time to do this :) enjoy and plz give me feed back i enjoy reading it :)

 READ THE NOTE AT THE BOTTOM IS CONCERNES BOOK OR PART 2 OF THIS THINGY!!!

Epilogue  of part one

~4 years later~

  Rue primrose walks down the aisle first as the flower girl followed by Portia with Katniss as her bridesmaid. The dresses were elegant; they were gold and slimmed all of the women perfectly showing off all they're curves. (Though Katniss did feel uncomfortable with wearing a dress)As for the men they had a traditional tuxedo with a gold tie.

 Right down the aisle at the alter Cinna, waiting for his future wife, had a magnificent glimmer in his eyes. He had waited for this day for years now and Portia as well. They waited for the news of the mysterious appearance of snow, and the fearful capture of Katniss cause by gale to simmer down for the safety of all their guests. And now the day has finally come for both Cinna and Portia to be held together by holy matrimony.

  Next to Cinna was Peeta who also held a special radiance caused by the beautiful image of Katniss and their 4 year old daughter walking down the aisle with portia. Inside he felt proud of their daughter. Nevertheless he still felt the great love he held toward Katniss, the kind of love no one can ever possess over her.  Just the way she was in her dress reminded him and Katniss as well when she looked at her surroundings and her loving husband, of thier own wedding.  The special memories no one can ever erase from them nor take away no matter what.

 The reception passed by as a regular one in the justice building. Once it finished they went to have an after party with the entire gang(consisting of the newlyweds, Katniss and her family, Haymitch, Greasy Sae and her granddaughter, Effie, President Paylor, Johanna, Annie and her son, a couple of the newlyweds’ friends from the capitol, the stylist that survive the rebellion, and a few other people)  Most of them knowing what had happen if the past 4 years  but the devastating news never put the group down and instead they enjoined the night as if their last. That is until someone crashed the festivities saying that revenge will come but no one understood what he meant even though deep down Katniss did. She knew that this connected with snow and gale and the alliance it seems they are forming with possibly even more people than the amount that has been expected. Even with the crashing they just continued to have as much fun as you can create in district 12. Later that night everyone got tired went home except Haymitch who just passed out after so long without alcohol that he just crossed the line with it. When he passed out Katniss’ mischievous daughter asked her parents if she could draw on his face with a random pen she had been carrying and peeta laughed so did katniss and they let her even though they knew Haymitch will get them back the next morning.

 Peeta and Katniss have raised a beautiful daughter with crystal clear blue eyes like her father and every other feature from her mother. Her first word was "daddy" and she would always repeat it to a point, Peeta got frustrated and Katniss would laugh. Then the same happened when she learned the word "momma". Little by littles he would add new words to her vocabulary. And when she first started walking she would create chaos in the bakery underneath there house, so much trouble that it would almost always looks as if it had snowed inside the bakery. At the end of the day they were all laughing.

  Peeta's job has been going smoothly especially with Cinna's help in the bakery. While peeta would be busy at the bakery and Katniss needed to keep her daughter busy so she wouldn’t get into trouble she soon taught her how to haunt. She decided to do this after one day she found her daughter following her but let it slide and then when she shot an arrow through a squirrel her daughter let out a yelp of excitement and Katniss gave her an amused look and soon enough she was learning to be a pro like her mother. She caught on very quickly as well.

  About a month after Cinna and Portia’s wedding Portia soon discovered she was 2 weeks pregnant. Which later lead on onto another surprise. Almost a month later in which she was told at a normal doctor’s visit that she was a week pregnant.  The Two women would spend a lot of time together during their pregnancy creating a new bond, an even stronger one compared to the one that Katniss would share with Cinna but what made this bond twice as powerful was since, well, they were both women and they could relate better. During Katniss’s pregnancy she would still teach her daughter how to hunt but as time passed she just couldn’t do that work no matter how stubborn and determined she was to teach her daughter so her daughter, one day, went to her father’s bakery, since she realized how much her mother would struggle to teacher her, and she started to bake. She would bake lots of cuisines for her mother with the help of Peeta. She picked up cooking twice as fast as she did hunting being just a four year old.

   As the months passed by day by day, night by night Katniss would always experience these strange dreams most similar to each other were the sun is just rising in a meadow. Everything is safe with dandelions around them Katniss and Peeta would be laid back next to a tree with rue playing around with a strange boy whom resembled Peeta by a lot, except for the seam eyes. Rue and the boy would get along quite sweetly and they would always play hide and seek.  The dreams would be sweet and she would almost always fall a sleep with a grin that reaches from ear to ear.

 With the days going by quick Peeta and Katniss soon enough had a boy in their family that was just like her dreams, with Cinna and Portia having a recently born baby boy who looked a lot like Cinna but had grass green eyes, but the way the delivery went was completely different and scary for all of them.  

                                   Just as the time of peace came it shortly left.

 THE OFFICIAL END.<3

~~~

well how was that for an epilouge??? i really hoped you enjoyed it. plz i'm open to CONSTRUCTIVE critisism. 

i havent recived any applicants for the one shot contest :/

plz like our facebok pages(the links are on our profiles) :)

i'm reconsidering writing a part 2 to this because i have another story i'm starting called crumbling simplicity. it's a clash of a dynostapian society that everything is plain normal no drama nothing. the only thing you feel emotion to is happines that is it until one day a group of friends see a vision ..and flashbacks? in which the flashbacks show them when they are at thier best and the vision.. well the vision they see a war happening in another dimension.

so if i get a lot of comments (like 20 or 30) saying that i should write part 2 i will. if i do part two i know for sure will have more drama and action because well both children are born lol.

ummm so yea this is it. this was a fun story to write and i wanna say thanks to MA1999's Alyssa for giving me help with this chapter (GO READ THIER STORIES THEY ARE REALLY GOOD) as well as to lone goose for helping me throught out the entire story being like my editor and HG and AC as well for being an editor :) gracias guys and well i hope you readers will follow me on my other story. it will be ten times cooler i promise you that :) 

hopfully i see someone you guys reading my other story that will be published soon and as always thank you for your consideration and may the odds be ever in your favor :')