Chapter 4. Oh my goodness

Chapter 4 😳❤💔

~WHAT He STILL LOVES ME!!!!~ i think to myself ~ NO he cant he has a wife and kids and im peeta's~. I just shake my head to nod of the thought. When i got in the house and face a mirror i notice im red and i really don't care at this point i just want to go to sleep. Since im very tired i just go to my mother and ask were will be staying for these next weeks and she told me that we would stay in this house. ~great~ i tell myself in a depresed tone so i go to annie and johana who own the house and they show me were i will be staying with peeta.

I notice our bags are in place so i just turn around to go get peeta because he is the only one that can calm me when im in this stage. When i go down stairs i see peeta admiring some of district 4's bread. I smile becauese i see how much serenity this brings him. Then i brake his concentration by telling him its becoming night and we should take a shower since all the guest are tired as well from this small little party and there going home. As we go upstairs HE starts holding me tightly and im surprised because naturaly it's me that does that and i know he isnt doing this because he isn't having another episode but by his expression i can tell somethin is disturbing him.

"peeta are you having an episode?" i say with a concerned flat tone,because i know he isn't but i know there is something going on.

" no, Katniss its that as i was looking at the bread i couldn't help but think how they make the district 4 bread so salty like." I know he isnt telling me the truth we know each other too well and we can see straight by each others lies. so by the time we go into our room i just pushed him against the wall and gave him a long kiss.

"Peeta, i know ur not telling the truth. What are your worries? I'm very concerned for you as you are for me"

I say in a strict tone. With the sunset's orange light, peetas fvorite color, passing through the window infront of his face you can notice the pain of sorrow in his eyes as they are filling up with tears.

" Katniss.... When i heard you and gale entering the house and he told told you why he married that ...May-" he says this in a discusted tone while cutting himself off but then comes back within a split second. ".. Chick i'm just afraid that your mind is being filled with confusion and you might go back to him like before because when you guys would go hunting, before the hunger games that we got reaped, the only expresion i would see on your face as you went into those woods undercover was joy and realif but a type of joy even i could bearly bring you. Only once in a blue moon it would be possible." Even i start to swell with tears because i know he's right but the tables have been reversed. I am his, peeta is mine, anything else would be unthinkable. The opition will never be of gale's anymore.

" peeta i will never do such a thing ever. Since he was the reason prim got blown to smitherins i can't even to look at him. If you werent hear i'd be a complete mess. I wouldn't have been able to greet all those people who have been just as mentally tramatized as us. Those people who make me wanna cry my heart out. Especially with gale who made me lose one of the last, biggest most important thing in my life. He was as well one of the resons i have lost my relashionship with my mother even tho it was at a very thin line. But with you here i can support all of these things. And i know that seeing them wont bring as many tortures nightmares as before. Even gale had told tou " katniss will pickwho ever she can't survive without" and he is right i picked you because who give me hope.." Then i shut myself off as i relize what i have said. I back away and cover my mouth with my sand filled hands.

I know i have said too much because i wasn't even supposed to know about that last part. My mouth just speaks too fast that i havent relized what i had said after a while. Then i see peeta coming towards me with his eyebrows raised and i can tell he doesnt rember that momment, i am so greatufull he doesnt, he had with gale at our campsite during the rebelion so then i just uncover my mouth. When he gets close enough to me he just gives me a great big hug and i can hear his steady heart beat and smell his now natural bread aroma then kisses my hair and floods his face in it. Then he whispers into me " im sorry i had to bring that up i never knew that it would hurt you this much."

This did hurt me an incredible amount thinking that peeta thinks i'll betray him for that .... jerk. I

also had to be brought up of those agonizing memories. Although im so tired i just give in and later take a shower to relive myself from this world. When i come out i see peeta very deep into his sleep and he is just sleeping like a baby. I feel as if everytime i spot asleep that everyone just looks younger in there sleep. Quickly i join him because my exsashion is getting the better of me.

When peeta wakes me up to see the sunrise i just wonder for how long he's been awake. At the same time i am admiring the beautiful colors the sun can create when rise. Twice as better as a sunset. So i just enjoy the mommen with peetas arms rapped around me.

When the beautiful symphony of colors had dissapered and turned into the normal mourning sky we see peeta and i had gone downstairs for breakfast and we spot noone there. I am very confused because everyone should be awake now that it is 10 i the mourning but then peeta spots haymitch in the kitchen stairing into the beach while we hear the shower running.

"Good mourning haymitch" peeta and i say almost synchronized. Haymitch turns around and just gives a grunt. He never reallyus a mourning person so we ignored the comment.

" Haymitch why do you keep staring into the beach?" peeta asks in his natuarly soothing voice.

"I really don't know i guess i enjoy watching annie and johana play with finnick. Finnick seems just like his father,very energetic towards the ocean..... I miss my pal" haymitch then gives a long sigh and again peeta and i ignore it.

"were is Effie?" i ask. haymitch then responds "she is taking a shower. She takes too long. I bet she still is trying to the living of us here in the districts. She is still to pampered" then out of the blue effie appers and it seems like she was listening to the whole conversations because she responds defensivly" Haymitch you shouldn't say that because you don't know when something doesnt go according to how you thin and you end up being on cameras or you meet someone special. You always have to look tour best anyday."

Effie always thinks looks and manners are important but really after what the old district 12 went through the most important thing is the you were in your old age with wrinkles and not dieing. Since effie has moved ini the districts she has been trying to get used to our lifestyle. She doesnt wear those odd circus looking wigs anymore but lets her long dirty blond hair flow. She looks better this way anyway and she hardly uses makeup now. Before she would wear so much makeup she seemed like a pale colored vampire but now she looks natuarly beautiful with her olive eyes and natural colored face.

Now that effie has joined us and haymitch,peeta and i our ready to tackle the day we go outside to join the little games annie and johana are doing with finnick jr. Haymitch doesnt want to get as active as they seem to be and i cant move around that fast so we decide to rest on the beach while peeta and effie go enjoy themselfs with the baby. From a distance i notice howmuch enjoyment seems to be getting out of playing with the baby and how finnick loves peeta's company haymitch finally speaks up and says "you guys will make great parents." i think peeta will make a great father but i think i will let the baby down. I really do not want to ruin this momment of tranquility therfor i just repspond with haymitch saying" really? All right we will try no parent is perfect." Then it feels like bliss since we arnt talking and all you hear is the laughter of the adults playin with the child and you feel the ocean breeze.

Out of nowhere i feel a horrible yet peaceful memmories come to my mind. It's the memmorie of watching and hearing prim laugh and another of when rue and i shared some food and we each had a leg of the animal i had hunted down and i give her most of it since i wasnt hungry and i just laughed as i watched her face glow with happines because she has never eaten like this in ages. I enjoy these memmories but at the same time i dont because this was right before rue got killed by marvel, the district1 tribute, and the last time i had herd prim laugh or feel amazin, when i brought buttercup to district 13 who i found in our old home in the victors village in district 12 that was bomed at that time.