Chapter 1

<< flashback >>

"Remember , no matter you are adopted or not..you still always my beloved daughter Yunna...Remember this ... "

tears spilling down from my eyes , my mother smiled to me weakly. She managed to pick up her hand and caressed mt cheeks slowly. 

"i will always watching you, my dear Yunna." 

That was her last word. I was kneeling beside her bed, watching her tired yet peaceful eyes closed. The last moment of being with my mother.

<< End flashback >>

I was standing at a nearby fruit stall thinking back the last words of my mother. I missed her so much, but death is a part of life. Who knows someday i might die as well. I shook my head and back to my routine. I peeped a little to see the man standing by the fruit stall with another two as a body guard waiting for the moment when he walked in to his store room. Ten minutes passed and finally, my chance to steal the fruits. Damn I'm starving like hell... I get myself ready  and saw the three walked in to his store. I took my chance to ran and grabbed a few fruits and put inside my bag. 

" Oi you little thief, get back here ! " I quickly dashed away and turned to a corner not sure leading to which direction. The footsteps behind me were getting closer and closer...Shit, the must have closer than before..did they trained well ?

I continued running off the direction until I met a dead end. Fuck...i turned my back and was about to leave until the man with two guys showed up. He brought back up, what should i do ? 

"hehee..what you gonna do ?? pretty..you shouldn't have stole the fruits back in my place"the man said with a smirk. 

"im sorry...please let me go..i promise i will not steal your fruit again.." I gulped. But they seemed to get closer to me.

" Save that for later, now..how bout we enjoy some fun here ? " the three of them started laughing. I backed up until my back hit that wall, my legs started shaking but they approached to me. No... No don't...

" Help !!! someone please..." I shouted hopefully someone here could help me.

" Shut up and let get this over with "

I closed my eyes, there's no point of yelling for help.

mom...help me...please sonemone help..

"Oi, you three get your filthy hands off her " a voice came out of nowhere. The three turned their head away from me and looked. I opened my eyes.. All I could see was the men in front of me. I wonder who could he be?

"who do you think you are young man " The man said. 

"my name is none of your concern. Farlan, get her away from them. " 

A young man appeared next to me and grabbed my arm lightly. " its okay, you are fine now. Lets go" . 

I nodded and tailed him behind. I could see the men that approached me were staring at me dangerously. I turned to my direction to see a raven haired guy, he had a serious expression written on him. Follow behind him will be a younger age girl. I followed the man in front of me, he brought me to them and pulled me beside him.

"You are not bringing her away from us. She has something we need to deal with. Lets teach you three a lesson . "
The three man suddenly approached to my direction and ready to fight my Savior.

One of them might be the leader, he looked quite handsome with his raven hair yet i could feel he is not the right person to play with. Plus, he was surprisingly short. The young man next to me , he looked nice and gentle. And the girl , she might be younger than me but she was taller.

The leader grabbed something from his pocket and dashed forward to the three man. He took his small pocket knife and slashed them. What the ...hell...i stared on him, this might not be a good idea. The three man fell on the ground, screaming in pain. 

"next time, you would learn to respect females. " The leader turned away from them and walked to me. I gulped again and wanted to run away from this place. My turn now? I don't want to die in their hands as well...
I quickly kneeled down which made the two stared at me on a sudden surprised. 

" Please spare me..spare my life. I promise i will not steal again. Im still young and not ready to face my death.." I yelled loudly enough for everyone to hear them. The girl chuckled with the man beside me.

"What are you talking about ? we are here to save you. Aniki isnt the kind that kill people without a proper reason, am i right aniki ? " I blinked. The girl over there just said ...Aniki ? wait, are they siblings? and why will i not be killed?

" I was about to ask you that you are okay.. not to expect what you just said." The leader replied. So he was about to ask me whether im fine. Nice try Yunna..

"The name is Levi. The man and the girl over there will be Isabel and Farlan. What's yours? " The leader spoke up standing in front of me. 

"Yunna." 

"Do you live here ? " 

" Yes.."

" Why are you alone? where are your parents? " Farlan asked in curiousity. Parents huh?

I shook my head. They seemed to understand as well.

"well then, you will come with us. " Levi said in monotone. 

I blinked again.What does he means? Come with them..does this means..

" Dont think any nonsense shit. Just come with us. Yes you get to stay with us and that's the answer. Now come on, its gonna be late. " Levi walked away , Farlan and Isabel came to help me up. How come he knows what im going to ask ? oh mom..i found myself lucky today. I hope i can get along with them very well..

I stood up with their help and walked to Levi.

"Levi,.. Thank you! " I said smiling to him. He watched me from his shoulder and nodded only. Farlan patted my back ,

"From now on, we are a family. " He said.

"Yeah!!! I get to have a big sis again. First I got big brother, now big sis.. Awesome!!!! " Isabel yelled happily and hugged me from behind. I smiled, for months I have no kind of this feeling. Thanks mom, for letting me have a chance to feel love again.

And this is how I met my new family. Levi, Isabel and Farlan are my new siblings. Perhaps so hahaha... Who knows I will fall in love with Levi or not? It will never be possible if I fall for that midget there. My new life startes ....now....