Chapter 19

<< Yunna pov >>

"Wait.. Your assistant? " I said in disbelief. I pushed him away with all my might this time.

"Yes, and I pretty sure you're not deaf. " Levi replied with a smirk.

"Wait... Shouldn't be Petra be your assistant ? Look I know it sounds silly but all this time I believe you want her as your assistant. Suddenly out of nowhere here I am, 'pop' your assistant?! "

I started walking around in his office, thinking how possibly Petra will be react if she found out that I'm his assistant.

"Before her, i planned to make you my assistant "  He told me. Levi went to sit on his chair behind his desk. Crossing his legs and arms while watching me being a brat.

"Okay... Let's put that a side. Now what should I do as Your Assistant? "
I purposely said the last two words a little higher pitch.

"You gonna stay close to me 24/7 , bring me breakfast, lunch and dinner or we simply can have it together. Tea is a must to me. Also, we do our jobs together example the paperworks"

Levi pointed his big stack of paperworks loaded beside him.

This is not going to be good.

"Oka-"

Before I could made any replies he just snapped in,

"I'm not finished yet. "

'I'm not finished yet'  I silently cursed.

"Of course, you'll be sleeping next to my room starting on today. If anything happens or a emergency meeting, I NEED you. Don't worry, your second door in your new room will be connected with mine. Just a spare door to kick your ass up in the morning. Don't think of doing things or what kind of magic of yours secretly Yunna. Last but not least, cleaning... "

"Yaya... I know you for so long and I knew your whole personality Levi. I get it. " I mumbled.

He seemed to relax for a bit. He nodded his head and stretched his arms. I wondered what is he doing.

"If you have no more questions, we start now. Paperwork! "

I jolted up at his words. Now?!! He ain't kidding. I quickly went to the side, carried the full loaded paperworks and landed on top of the table. I knew he would asked me to sit down in front of him watching me doing paperwork. I frowned and started looking through every paper.

"Good you know what you should do then. Hmm I guess I don't have to tell you what to do anymore. "

"I feel like I'm a nuisance to you " I muttered under my breath.

"I didnt said that "

"Yes you did "

"Since when I told you that you are a nuisance to me? "

"Minute ago "

"I said I don't have to tell you what should you do. That means you're a smart brat, Yunna "