Chapter 20

<< Pein pov >>

"Pein, I believe there is one thing I have to show you " Konan appeared by his office. Her face was filled with concern as she entered.

I stood up from my seat after I'm having my enough rest walking towards her. I stopped my track as I faced her. She took out a small piece of paper out from her and handed to me.

I wondered what it said...

Dear Yuuna,

I didn't know you disappeared after I came out from what I'm doing. I heard you had joined into Akatsuki organization. Well if you choose this path I will not comment anything about your choice. I'm here to tell you something important, you might not find out until now. Do you know exactly why Hokage wanted me to look after you back then? You have an ability to revive back a person fully alive. It is such impossible for a shinobi to do that. You are talented and a special shinobi I can say, with this one ability of yours, you can do anything none others can do. A power that far more stronger than 6 paths. I need you to use it well and not letting Madara know about this. The whole world may have corrupted and that is confidential. Hope you doing well.

~ Kakashi

"How do you get this? " I asked

"Itachi and Kisame were the one who got this back with them. They said they were ongoing their mission until they met him and his team. Kakashi sent this to Itachi when they combatting I suppose. " Konan replied.

If things weren't going exactly planned, the whole plan maybe messed up. A question suddenly flashes through my mind.

What exactly Madara wants me to build this organization at the first place? He could have do it by his own.

<< Yunna pov >>

Sparring? Thats it?

All of us were called on duty today. I thought we supposed to do cleaning at the outside castle but Erwin told us he wanted to see how far we can protect ourselves from hundreds of titans approaching to us. I was standing beside Petra. Ever since she knew I was closer with Levi, she gave me a really annoying look I received from her. Glares... gritting...hatred.

In front of our superior, she acted nicely and kind like always while talking to me. Not to mention, her actions almost make me puke when she flirts at Levi.

"All of you will need to spar with Corporal Levi. I'll observe everyone of you far away. This goes to Yunna..."

I turned to look at Erwin.

"you are exception for sparring. "

I nodded, walking out from my troops and stood beside Levi. I glad I was not going to spar with them, especially that ginger hair bitch. That's a total relief.

"And what am I going to do? " I muttered.

Levi took notice of this, he elbowed Erwin which he answered. Levi slightly narrowed his eyes signalling my presence.

"Ohh Yunna, if you don't mind you can come with me. "

"Really? "