Chapter 12

<< Deidara pov >>

"Yunna? "

I was searching for her in her room, she wasn't in there. I saw her bathroom door was unlocked, and I also checked for it.

Where the hell are you Yunna? Couldn't it be....

I quickly dashed off from her room and backed to mine.

"Sasori!!! Yunna is gone! Un " I shouted at him. He seemed to be calm in this situation. Is he joking ? That's our princess!!!  My man only gave me an annoyed looking and turned away continue cleaning his puppet.

"She's out , don't have to worry much"

"Wait what..? She's went out? To where? With who? What time? " I asked while grabbing Sasori up to the mid air.

"Get off ! If not... I'll turn you into puppet! "

He threaten me. I slowly set him down again and swiping the dust off his cloak while laughing nervously.

"She's out with that midget. " he said.

"How exactly you know? "

"I saw them. Now if you excuse me, I got plenty of work to do. "

Sasori my man continued his leftover, I sat on a chair humming whatever 'song' and thinking about our mission. I still don't like that short ass with Yunna. Not to mention, he did terrible things to her which caused her life as hell. But without us, she could be admitted suicide.

"Oi my man, since she's not here.. We find out our own. We will set a trap for him so things went easier. " I said and smirked at him. Meanwhile on the other side, Sasori smirked as well while cleaning his puppet.

<< Yunna pov >>

Where is he going? It's been 20 minutes and we haven't arrive our destination. My hands still holding on his waist and all the way.. It was silence. None of us were talking each other. I sensed something big in front of us, but I'm not sure will it be a Titan or not . Few minutes passed and we finally arrived our destination, a tall cliff that we can see and enjoy a view from here.

Levi stopped his track and got down from his horse. He offered one hand for me and I accepted his offer. He pulled me down,  after that he brought his horse tied up on a tree.

"It's.. Beautiful.. " I muttered. My eyes didnt even blinked once as I stared at the scene. He came beside me and sat on top of a big rock, watching the view together.

Both of us didn't speak. I was getting more embarrassed in this moment, I had an urge to teleport away from here. I was also hoping that Sasori and Dei-kun will find me after I went away for so long. God damn it!!! Just talk Yunna.. It's not like you don't know him zzZ...

No I can't do it.. I can't... Doesn't mean I had forgiven him and everything back to normal..

Should I give it a try?

Yeaah should have..

No!!! Never do that! Just act cool..!!