Chapter 18 The corporal's assistant

<< Yunna pov >>

I woke up from my bed... I mean his bed, hands wrapping around my bare waist. I felt tickling sensation as his hot breath hitting my back neck. I sat up from the bed, dare not looking at the naked guy.

I knew what happened yesterday night, we did that thing... AGAIN. Ever since the other members found out what happened to us, they didn't not want to question even more especially Deidara.

"You're awake haven't you? "

Shit...

I turned around, looking at him. His eyes still half opened, staring hungrily at my.... *cough*

"Still asleep? Stop staring at my body you perv! " huffed angrily. Madara smirked, he pushed himself up from the bed and ran his hand along his black long silky hair.

"Well it's the second time we did that honey. And I have already seen your body, what's so wrong about that? "

Damn uchiha...

I turned away from him. Taking the blankets along with me covering my body. After doing my morning routine , I walked out from the shower room and wore my uniforms. Today... I'm going back to the scouts. I had made promised to Erwin, I'll help the humanity at the same time while doing my job.

"I'm gonna go to that world, Madara" I said to him.

He came out looking at me with a last glance. He nodded and went back to his routine.
"I'll visit you then my love ~ "

Before I teleported away, I gave him a small peck of kiss on his cheeks.

"Glad to hear that ~ "

--------------------------------------------------------

"Erwin "

The blonde man was so exhausted. His desk was filled with lots of paperworks that needed to be sign immediately. His eyes never leave the paper once although he had to answer the call.

"What is it Levi? "

The midget sat down in front of him staring at his full-loaded paperworks.

"I decided that Yunna will be my personal assistant "

Erwin didn't bother that much, he knew it wasn't necessary to deal with it now. His hands still on proceeding his signature on the paper.

"That will be fine. Sorry Levi I have to complete them today "

The corporal cleared his throat knowing the man will be busy. He saluted and left him there doing his job.

Levi walked alone down to the corridor. It was still early morning, other cadets were in their sleeping mode. He went back to his office, sitting down on his couch starting to think plenty of stuffs.

If there is a chance to get her back with me...how...

Not until a few minutes, her figure suddenly appeared beside him which made him jumped out on sudden. He almost nearly killed her and threw her out of his window.

"Why ar-"

Y

unna put her palms on his mouth, avoiding him to spit out harsh words.

Saviour In Between Two Different Worlds ( Madara × Reader × Levi )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें