Chapter 5

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. I gently stood up and patted my back jeans while my eyes wandering around. Where am I?  I was surrounded by huge trees, I began walking to my front direction. I kept on walking until I found myself out from the forest. I looked around again to see a village down there.

"Where is this place? " I mumbled myself. I continued walking down to the village, perhaps they can help me find my way back? Wait.. I was sentence to death tomorrow... Am I already died?

I walked down until I met a big gate in front of the village. There is a sign or a simbol on top of it.

"Hey you? What are you doing here kid? " A man came out of nowhere. He looked down at me staring my eyes. I slowly bent down my back, but he kept on leaning closer. I panicked and gulped nervously.

"I... I'm.. L-Lost... " my voice clearly telling him a sign of fright. He still staring for a few seconds until he broke away. He stood up nicely and quickly replaced a smile on his face.

"I think you should come with me miss " he said and motioned me to follow him. I nodded and walked behind him all the way to the village. The village somehow looked nice and the people over here were friendly as I see. We didn't even talk to each other but my instincts told me that he was a good guy. Until we walked to a big building, he wanted me to follow him in and found ourself in front of an unknown door. He placed his knuckles on the door and gently knocked.

"Come in " the voice said behind the door. It's a she!

We both entered as he opened the door for me. He asked me to stand there and he stood in front of him. As I entered, I could see a lady with her big boobs sitting behind the desk. She was doing her paperwork until the man greeted her.

"Lady Tsunade. There's something important I need to inform to you. "
Tsunade? That's quite a name.. I thought silently. The lady set down her pen on her desk and tilted her head up to see me and the man. Her eyes widen as she saw me in surprise.

"Who are you? And what is the purpose to bring her here, Iruka? " the lady asked ,her eyes still not leaving me.

"I found her outside the main gate. She has a huge chakra when I sensed it. She was different I could say. " the man looked back to me again. I furrowed my eyebrows wondering what happen in between the two of them.

"You girl, come here " the lady said. I slowly walked in front of her and stood still.

"What's your name? "

"Yunna"

"What is your purpose of coming to Konoha? "

Wait.. What? What was that...

"What do you mean by Lohona? "

They both stared at me in shock. But my reaction only could tell them 'what the fuck was that ' . The lady sighed deeply looking away from me. She turned to see the man who was still standing in front of her.

"Call in Inoichi. We need his help. "

---time skips---

"Inoichi, I need you to look through her mind. Tell me what you see. " The lady ordered to the adult man, he had a wonderful eyes that I have never seen before in my life. His eyes were white in colour and they looked so angelic.

"Hai " the man came in front of me and placed both of his hands to cup my face. He just stared on me which made me feel uncomfortable. For 2 minutes he finally put away his hands and smiled.

"You are an outsider. I seen what happened in you and I know you are from another dimension. " he said, I was surprised at his words. he read my mind, my pass, everything...