Chapter 15

<< Levi pov >>

"And you didn't bother to inform your commander, Levi ? "

Tchh... Always have a big deal with him. I sighed at him and crossed my legs. Yunna, beside me only stayed quiet for the whole time being. She knew she wanted to talk to the commander. But I forced her not to.

"Sir... Its not about him. It was all me. It wasn't his fault if he hasn't tell you, he didn't know everything sir. I should be the one who needs to apologize. " she trailed off. The commander stared at us, he pinched his nose and had a faint smile on him.

"What are you smiling at Erwin? "
I asked in surprise. I never see him smile like that before.

"Nothing. I feel like humanity still have hope living in these walls. "

"Sir.. If you don't mind, I can stay here and help. " Yunna said. Honestly, I really want her to stay here, with me. I really want her so badly now.

"If it's okay if you, then yes. "

"Thank you sir. " she smiled at him as she replied.

"Okay, you guys can be dismiss. " I stood up, walking away from eyebrows. I dragged Yunna as she was about to salute.

"Come on Yunna. There's no need for you to salute anymore. "

I could see her frown a little, a smirk appeared on my face as I dragged her along with me.

When we came out from Erwin's office, she pinned me on the wall and stared pissed at me. I was surprised at first, but I didn't showed it out my emotion.

"Why didnt you let me apologize or talk to him Levi? " she asked.

"I'm trying to help you, but you didn't even say a simple 'thank you' to your corporal. "

"Your not my corporal " Yunna rolled her eyes.

"As long as you stay here, then I'm your corporal. "

"No, back there you said I don't have to salute anymore. So you are not my corporal anymore Levi " she said proudly, her arms crossing on her chest. I took my chance to pin her on her back. She jolted up and stared at me. I smirked. I leaned in to her ear and whispered,

"If you do that again, I won't hesitate to do anything to you, Yunna ~ "

I heard her gulped. Her ears and cheeks were blushed stain. Now, who's proud?
I walked away leaving her flushed madly at the hallway. I will be back checking her later, now I need to deal with Erwin's paperwork in my office.

<< Yunna pov >>

What is this feeling again? I slapped my cheeks with my hands, trying to stay awake. Come on, Yunna come back to reality... Wait... Shit, my task!

I ran to my room quickly as ever, Deidara and Sasori are going to be pissed!!! I dashed opened my door and found them sitting on top of my bed. I sighed in relief, I closed my door behind me and walked to them.

"What's taking so long, un? " Deidara asked, knowing him he don't like to be late. He's punctual.

"Business with the commander. Now let's go "