Chapter 3

<< Levi pov >>

"Cadets, we have new recruits starting on today. "

The scouts walked in front of us and stood still. I could even see eyebrows standing there in the third row. Tchh I'm not done with you yet..

"Now, let them come and introduce themselves. " the man said. He turned back around, motioned me to walk in front and introduce myself to the freaks. Just for today.. I thought silently and began to walk to them. I stood up the stage, crossing my arms.

"The name's Levi. " Three simple words to introduce myself. I didn't fuckin care what they said about me.

"Watch your mouth cadet. Next! "

"My name is Isabel Magnolia, call me Isabel "

"Farlan Church "

And there she goes...

"My name is Yunna. Nice to meet you all " Her face wasnt showing any expression but a friendly smile. She always smile wherever she goes. I love her way to treat people. Not to mentioned what happen yesterday. I just want her to touch me even I wasn't asleep at all.. Her touch... I really miss that so much.

"They will be under your care, cadet" (ps-i didn't remember the name of his captain) 

I stared at the brat down there. So you gonna be my captain heh? How exciting.. My new captain only gave me death glares. We been staring each other until he broke away. It was obvious that he didn't like me at all..

"But.. What about Erwin? " Captain turned sideways to meet eyebrows. Too bad eyebrows didn't fuckin care also. That was kinda new...

"Is there a problem cadet? " The man asked him.

"Er.. No.. "

"Good. Now do what you need to do. Dismissed " everyone returned to their work, the captain came in front of us totally not in a good mood.

"I'll show you your room. Come with me. From today on you'll be calling me Captain or Heichou. Do I get myself clear? "

"Yes " They said in unison. I didn't bother to answer him at all. He flinched and began to walk with us.
We arrived to our new room. Farlan opened the door knob and we all entered. Damn this place is filthy. Do they even learn how to clean ? I gently touch the woods and they crumbled the dirt. My first impression towards the scouts,

Lamentable...

"You guys need to make sure how to clean this place since you all grow up at the filth place of yours. Understand? " Captain ordered.

What did he just said?!  Oh no.. You're so dead now!!!

"Huh? " I turned to meet him. My face was filled with anger and rage, he shouldn't be messing around with me. Even though we grew up in the underground doesn't mean I'm not good in cleaning. Instead those who lived up here doesnt know how to be CLEAN. Now face your death! I walked to him and scowling at him.

"What is your attitude of yours cadet ? I'm your superior!  " captain yelled staring down at me. Heights weren't a problem but the mouth of yours should have shut for a long time ago. Staring competition heh? Let's try other games, CAPTAIN!  The next thing I knew was Farlan he stopped me from going to hit his fuckin face. Tchh... What the fuck Church !

"I'm sorry captain. I'll make sure of it." Farlan placed his right arm doing some sign. I'm not sure what is it until... He salutes?!!  No freakin way! 

" you do it wrongly. " Captain told him and left us by closing the door behind him.

"Levi you shouldn't have done that. Remember why are we here.. " farlan sounded serious. I just nodded, of course I do remember. It just I hate this brat messing up around me.

"Are you alright?  Levi.. " Yunna asked worriedly. Now I had my little angel here worried. Nice try Levi..

" I'm fine. Now let's start cleaning. I don't want to sleep in this filthy place. "

Isabel quickly backed away , "Aniki... Please... " Isabel pouted sadly while pulling Farlan's sleeve as if asking him for help. I shook my head and went out to find some cleaning tools.

"No excuse " I said before I walked out from the room.

She looked away,throwing her tantrum. "Hmmphh meanie  ~ "
Yunna and Farlan chuckled on her attitude being a tantrum child.

---time skips ---

It was three weeks since we were new here. Today was the day, our first mission outside the walls. I was riding beside Yunna, making sure she was safe out there. Farlan and Isabel stayed together on their formation just as i planned. This time Erwin will be on my hands, my chance to kill him today outside the walls. Once we have the document, we get the citizenship from that old man.

Rain pours during that evening. Eyebrow said our mission today is to check on any titans appear around the walls. But this wasn't getting right, why will we waste our time to do something stupid like this? Im gonna check on him.

"Farlan Isabel, you guys stay in formation. I'll check on that brat. "

"Yes aniki! be safe!! " Isabel yelled loudly, as for Farlan he only smiled and nodded. I rode beside Yunna, and spoke,

"Be careful okay? Don't make me worry you brat "

"I will never let myself into trouble. Now go ~ " she told me to leave. I trusted her this time. I fasten my pace with my horse and ran to his direction.

<< Yunna pov >>

I watched him rode away to Erwin. No matter what he do, I will support him and love him always. We rode under formation, I didn't even see any other scouts with us. We must have lost them during the rain. As we were riding ahead, I heard shuffling sound from the forest.

"Err... Guys, do you hear that? " I started to feel worry, I'm not afraid of death but it was my job to kill titans.

"Yeah.. Ride faster.. " Farlan said. We all gathered together and rode even faster than before. Suddenly, footsteps heard aloud from behind. We turned to look what is it.

"Titans!! Run!  " Isabel shouted loudly. We rode faster and faster, but the Titan was running to our direction and he was getting closer.

"You both go , I'll do it " I took both of my blades out.

"No, we do it together. We can't lose you Yunna. "

"Farlan.. But-"

"He was right big sis ~ we do it together as one. Now let's go! "

My eyes widen , I felt surprised when I heard their words. I looked down on my blades, a smile formed on my face. Mom.. You were right. A family doesn't leave anyone behind. I'm glad to have them as a family.

"En.. Let's go! "