Chapter 10

<< Levi pov >>

I woke up this morning, I'm lucky to have a good sleep since I have insomnia. As usual, I quickly did my morning routine and left my room in my uniform. I heard a lot of gaps and mumbling sounds coming out from somewhere, but I pretty sure I was getting closer of it.

Those brats are gonna do a month of worth cleaning, early morning fucking make noise...

As I turned to another junction, I stopped. A lot of the cadets were currently surrounding the wall in a circle.

"Tchh, what's going on here?" I walked to the crowds, they all panicked and started to make way for me. Until then, my eyes layed on the burnt wall, a big large hole was created in it. Anger and rage filled in me,

" Whoever did this is gonna have a whole year of cleaning! Now answer me, who did this?! " I yelled. They started to shiver , none of them had admitted what they did on the wall. Before I could yell even more, a voice snapped in which made me landed my eyes on that person.

"I did that sir. I caused the hole in the wall"

Everyone began turned back to watch a small girl from behind , stooding there emotionless. That familiar girl...

Yunna? Tcchh..

I walked to her angrily. She didn't seemed to be afraid on me, that was my first surprise. But I didn't showed it, my job was to solve the case first. When I walked to her, I crossed my arms and glared even more.

"Explain , cadet Yunna "

She bowed 90 degree and apologized.

"I'm sorry Corporal. I didn't mean to do this mess. I was just-" before she could explain further, I cut in.

"How did you make a hole in the wall ? Did you took some of your explosive device here with you when you came? Did you came here to blast us and the whole HQ? Answer me! "

"No sir! I was playing with Deidara sir. He accidentally dropped his chemicals "

Chemicals...?!!

"You are not allow to use explosive materials in here cadet ! You should have known " I spat. She didn't flinched nor shivered. She just showing no emotions at all. Tchh..

"I understand sir. There will be no next time. I guaranteed. "

"Tchh.. Clean the mess. I want it spotless and cover up the hole today. I'll check your work after lunch hour"
I ordered and left her alone there. How troublesome ....The cadets slowly walked away from her, they started talking bad about Yunna since her first day's arrival here.

Tcchh... What is your true purpose Yunna. Why didn't you come back from a sudden dissapearance?!  And.. Who are the guys with you? I'll find out slowly!

<< Yunna pov >>

I summoned Dei and Sasori here. Urrgh..Dei should be the one who need to clean up the mess! Damn him and his clay!  He was the one who did the blast yesterday and now i had to bear his stupid burden! You know what? Forget it ....