Chapter 11

*This chapter contains emotional content !!! Errmm... Sorry bout that hahaha *

<< Yunna pov >>

"...Go!!!  " Hange yelled excitedly. I didn't plan to make my move until his, but he also stood there opposite waiting for me. Both of us hadn't made our first move . The wind blew to our direction, letting our hair swayed to the side.

"Are they just going to stand there doing nothing? " -Cadet A

"What isn't she going to beat him now? " -Cadet B

"corporal Levi knows what to do, just wait ~ " -Cadet C

The crowds started whispering each other while watching both of us. I was patience, I didn't bother about them. This allowed me to take my chance sensing the target. I could feel the chakra was here, if I get to use my powers here it will be easy to find  who him out . But now... I can't do anything instead of battling with him here.

"Guys? Are you not ready by now? Just one of you go on and make a hit
...."  Oluo exclaimed with a bored expression. He was actually waiting to see who is the winner. His words never will change my mind, I will always stick on my plan. Nice try Oluo, but I just need to wait Levi to make the move.

"Seems like I have to make my move instead of watching her. Tchh..." Levi dropped down his hands and approached to me. I dodged every single hit and punch that he formed. He must have definitely shocked at my actions, but I will not easily give up.

Two years Levi.. Two years..I'm not the same old weakling Yunna I used to be...

I decided to stop dodging for his next punch, I easily grabbed his wrist that his fist nearly punched me on my face. I stared on the ground not looking up to face him, he actually didn't do anything. He just widen his eyes with an impossible looking plastered on his face.

"How.. " He said. But before he could finished his sentence, I tilted my head and stared at him face to face.

"Better you back away." I warned him in a serious tone. I didn't want to use my jutsu or chakra on this battle. My objective is the man that I was asked to bring him back to the hideout. One mistake can bring up a lot of news.

Fine.. I just have to give up. This will be the wrong timing to catch the Isuno.

Levi shook his head and pushed me to my back with my hand placed on his wrist. What?!

"What you think you're doing Captain? "

"Fight"

He quickly slid down under me and came to my back. He stood up and grabbed my back collar making me leaned in my back to his. My face flushed madly...it had been two years since we this close.. And now he was doing this behind me. I moved my gaze to see the fan girls , they were glaring at me. I smirked at them and pretended choking.

"Give up? I don't expect that too fast cadet Yunna. " his breath tackled my back of my neck as his words brought to me. It made me shivered down to my spine, I took my change to flipped us over, he dropped on the ground and I kneeled between him. I smoothly draw my hand to his boots where he usually hid his knife inside, I took out in a flash of light and pointed on his neck. The crowds gasped in shock, two of the cadets went to call for the Commander. But what do I care? My focus was now on the midget. On the other side, Deidara and Sasori surprised at me. My mind suddenly thought of the incident two years ago. I kneeled down more closer and glared at him. They didn't know I would did it that so fast. Yes, i did planned to break him when I done my job. But I couldn't wait anymore longer. I'm sorry.. Deidara.. Sasori.