Chapter 2

It's been three month since the incident. I have been staying here peacefully with my family. I was currently washing the dishes as Levi asked me to do it after lunch. Isabel and Farlan were sweeping the floor whereas Levi... He was watching us cleaning. Is not that he doesn't want to clean, he just checking our work done.

The freaking OCD midget... I've been cleaning the dishes for 20 minutes and yet he still complains that I'm doing it wrongly..

"How many times I told you this is not a proper way to clean the dishes, Yunna? " Levi walked beside me, bringing his finger sliding across the plates. I rolled my eyes and sighed,

"I'm sorry Levi.. I'll clean them in a proper way next time. " I said. He sighed in defeat and ruffled my hair.
My cheeks began to blushed at his sudden actions. Yes, he has been showing some affection to me these three months. He did the same to Isabel but I could see he acted differently to her.

"Aniki.. We're done here. " Isabel told him while sitting down on the coach. Farlan chuckled at her,

" Come on , giving up already? "

"Am not, I'm just tired a bit. " She groaned not looking at him.

"What's next Levi? " I turned my head to see him. He returned my gaze and stared on the floor thinking for the next mission or cleaning.

"Farlan, how much supply do we have now? " His eyes looked away from the ground and stopped at Farlan.

"Not much. I think we should fill in some for this week. "

"Guess we just need to do it today.  We go by the old man's plan. " He said. What does he means 'old man ' ? Have they met someone I don't even know? What are they hiding? I thought. 

Levi wouldn't want me to go outside with them on mission. He rather wants me to stay at home for my safety. I'm old enough to face anything but how come Isabel could follow them ? She's younger than me... Levi wouldn't want me to learn how to use the 3DMG, instead I have to learn from Farlan secretly.

"Get ready, we leaving in 5 minutes. " Levi said and walked to his room.

"What do he meant by the plan? " I asked in curiousity.

"Just a mission, we gonna be alright. Just stay here got it? " Farlan patted my shoulder tend to calm me down.

"But... "

"Come on, big sis! Have faith on us ~ " Isabel said with her grin. I sighed in defeat, not wanting to ask any further.

Levi came out from his room, he was already in his 3DMG. He eyes met mine and smiled. He didn't smile always but sometimes. I count even count each times he smile to me in these three months. Levi walked to me, one hand patted my shoulder. Why is everyone love to pat my shoulder?

"Yunna, stay here alright. We will be back on few minutes. "

Levi, Farlan and Isabel walked out from the house, before they could close the door, I waved at them and said,

"Be safe guys.. "

Levi nodded and closed the door. Why does he has to hide everything from me? I thought we're a family. Mom, I think they didn't even have trust on me. I'm a stranger after all...

I walked to the kitchen, grabbed an apple from the fridge and took a small bite. I continued walking to the living room and sat on the couch. A shimmering flash got my attention. I turned to see a small left-out used tool on the floor. They must have left this thing here. I should find them and hand this thing right away.. I picked up the tool and dashed out from the house, hesitating I threw the half finished apple and fasten up my pace.

Until I heard someone talking,
" What if I refuse ? "
The voice.. LEVI ? I ran to where the voices getting much louder and to see Levi, Farlan and Isabel kneeling down on the ground. They had been hand cuffed. Two figure standing in front of them, their cloak.. The picture on it... THE SCOUTS LEGION?! 

"Who are you? " the blonde man walked to me, his hand holding the long blade.. He had 3DMG with him as well. I started to feel afraid, my legs couldn't move a single bit.

"DONT YOU DARE LAY A HAND ON HER! " Levi warned. Isabel and Farlan glared at him dangerously.

"Its okay , she is not a harm. I'm sorry I terrified you here. My name is Erwin Smith, what is yours ? " the blonde put his blade away and smiled to me.

"Y-Yunna.. " I said.

"Nice name. So, do you know them? " His eyes darted on them while askimg. I could feel a fierce aura here, I saw Levi was still having glaring battle in between the blonde and him.

"Yes, they are my family"

Erwin snapped on my words, he was surprised that I called them as a family. Levi might be the infamous thug but he was a family to me as well. I didn't care whoever tried to comment , my life is mine not others to be concern.

Erwin turned back to Levi again.
"If you refuse, I'll leave you all to the Military Police. I will not guarantee they be as friendly as me. You get what I mean. " Erwin turned his heels away. Before he could continue any further, Levi stopped him.

"Fine I join. But in one condition, she will be coming with us. " He groaned. His answer satisfied him enough.

"A deal is a deal"

We all were carried away from this place, the underground. We were also escorted up there and one carriage arrived to pick us up to the HQ. All the journey, Levi and the others explained the situation. He did it because he was asked to kill him after he gets the document. In return we will have citizenship at wall Rose.

As we arrive to HQ, we all got down from the carriage.

"You all will head to your room. Boys and girls will be separated in different dorms. Since you all were a family, you guys will be staying together
Jane, Edward lead the way. " Erwin ordered and walked into the HQ. I love his eyebrows.. Rather thick and suitable for him haha~

"You guys, follow us. We lead the way to your dorms " we all nodded and walked behind them. I looked every corner as we passed by a lot of places. Marking them all at once by remembering. It might be useful for us.

We stopped for a moment, "This will be the room for four of you. We have already packed the uniforms and set them on the bed. It will be a night staying because it was just a guest room. You all will have your own room for tomorrow. Be early okay? "

"We will. Thanks for leading the way. " Farlan thanked them and closed the door behind him.

"Yeahhh, bed!!! " Isabel jumped excitedly and dropped herself on the bed which made me chuckled silently.

"Don't be so excited. We will be starting our mission tomorrow. Now let's get to bed. " Levi said in monotone. He wasn't showing any expression at all.

This room provided two single bed. I and Isabel will be sharing one bed together. While Levi, he chose to sleep on the chair. He let Farlan to sleep on his own. Boys...

In the middle of the night, I woke up from my beauty sleep. I couldn't sleep well. I pulled myself up from the bed not waking Isabel from her sleep. I let my feet touched the icy floor, standing up slowly. As far as I could see Levi was sitting himself, eye lids close. One leg crossing the another and his hands crossed on his chest. He looked calm and peaceful while sleeping. I smiled, is not the first time I see him sleep. But this one the first to see him sleep in this position making him rather attractive.

I walked to him, gently stroked his face. Levi... Thanks for everything. You did care all of us. The mission you did, just to want us leave the underground and have a happy life together up here. Thank you Levi Ackerman .. I couldn't describe how much I love you and them. Thank you, to have me be apart in this family.