chapter 16 ( lemon : part one )

Madara soon leaning in, the inches of gap between us he closing them by little and little. He raised his left arm, feeling my smooth skin as he slowly caressed my cheek with his free hand. I felt nothing wrong being under his touch, and it was the first time Madara would do that to me.

A sudden thought hit me hard as I remember I was naked, halfway showered in this bathroom. I pushed him with all my force, I took the towel beside me and covered my body, he looked stunned as I pushed him away.

"Sorry bro, I'm having my shower " I said with an awkward smile. He was about to say something but I quickly teleported him away from the bathroom, gently stood up from the tub and went to lock the door.

"Pervert " I muttered.

<< Madara pov >>

I was teleported away from her to the living room. As I appeared in a sudden condition, Hidan and Kisame were shocked and reached for their precious swords since they were the only members in the living room.

"Who the fuck are you?! " Hidan yelled angrily.

"How dare you break into Akatsuki's base here! " Kisame said.

I then appeared in front of them, they were about to kill me with their swords until I used my sharingan to stop them from slicing me into half piece of shit.

Both of them widen in surprised, at the same time they were panicking. Who dares to lay a hand on Madara-sama?

They dropped their weapons and kneeled down at my front,

"I'm so sorry, Leader sama! " apologized in unison.

I nodded, and made an 'tch' to them. I then walked passed the two idiots, I could feel them shakily shivered.

That girl... I like her feisty...

I thought silently. Not bothering Kisame and Hidan, I headed to my own room gently knocked my door since she was still inside. It wasn't about I'm soft towards a woman, I just didn't want to be teleport away from my own room.

"Coming " Yunna yelled from the inside. I heard her steps stopped at the door way, hearing a 'click' sound. She was unlocking the door and took a small peep.

"Ohh " She muttered and quickly gestured me to come in by myself. What did she do that!

'Ohh' Is that all you said to me?

I walked into MY ROOM. I saw her only stood at a corner watching my movements. I raised an eyebrow,

"What? " I asked.

She just continued standing there looking at me.

"Are you deaf or something? Talk ." I said pissing off.

"I just wondering , do you feel heavy? Cuz ...you keep putting your armor on with you all day. "

I sighed at her. That was her question...she could have ask straight forward instead of staring like that.

"No "

Without giving her a chance to continue on her questions , I walked to my cabinet and took out a shirt from it. I released my armor, took out my shirt with an Uchiha symbolic behind it and walked towards the bathroom.

I could tell she was staring at my naked upper body abs. Things were getting more interesting. I dumped a cloth into a bucket of water and wiped my body. In another corner, she almost drool at my actions. I smirked , I turned to her on purpose wearing my new shirt .