Chapter 8

---somewhere in another world---

<< Unknown pov >>

"Hey Shorty, care to help me for hunting down one Titan?! " Hange squeaked. Her eyes showed nothing but excitement.

"No "

"Oh come on, just once ~ "

"No "

Hange turned her side to meet Michael. He quickly turned away not looking at the Titan Freak. She sighed in defeat..

"Same old men same old question. " She said.

---back to Oc---

<< Deidara pov >>

"Oi Yunna, are you done yet, un? "
Damn this lady is getting on my nerves.. What took her so long?

The lady slowly appeared from the dark, coming out from her own room. She stepped forward, busily tying her belt around her waist.

"Can you just wait for a little moment, Dei? I'm having trouble of this thing can't you see? " she said.

I moved to her, turning her around so her back was facing me. I knelt down a little allowed me to tie up her belt. As I was done, I turned her around again and patted her head lightly.

"Next time, don't be so reckless ~ " I smiled.

She smiled back as well. Ever since she joined the Akatsuki, the whole member of the hideouts starting to like her, even Pein and Konan asked to be her new parents. She didn't sounded disagree, instead she was happy to have a family. Of course she told us about her pass and living in the other world. All of us felt back about her being betrayed and distrust. She said she wanna be strong one day and take her revenge. We all do agreed.

"Come on, let's go see Leader sama" I dragged her hand with me. To my surprise, she didn't complain anything.

I knocked at the door, waiting for the guy inside to answer .

"Come in " Pein said.

We both entered and I closed the door behind us.

"You guys are going to do a mission today. I want you both went to chase after a young man called Isuno. "

"Do you have any info about him dad? " the teen asked as she walked to the front. Her dad only gave her a piece of paper, written his full information.

"You both and Sasori will be leaving later. If there's nothing else, you both are dismissed. "

Before Yunna and I were about to leave, Pein called for her again. He wanted to have a small talk with Yunna. 'Father Daughter talk'. So, I decided to leave the two behind. 

<< Yunna pov >>

As Deidara closed the door, I turned my gaze to see daddy. Although he was elder than me few ages, he said he really wanted me to be his daughter. And Konan will never object the decision.

"Yes dad? " I gave him a small loving smile.

"You are leaving tomorrow. I just wanted to tell you, be careful " He said. Dad will always be too protective to his beloved daughter.. I chuckled lightly, and walked to his desk.