-Brad-

This girl.

The picture of her wouldn't want to go away.

I had her on my mind.

Blue eyes, like beryl.

But so much more colorful than any stone could be. So much more beautiful.

Blonde hair, like the sun herself kissed her.

But so much shinier than the sun would be. So much more beautiful.

I was all over the place, my mind was playing tricks to me. I never thought that I could think such things. I was never a romantic nor was I ever really in love. I knew the concept of love but real love was non-existent for me.

Love at first sight was always a cliche for me, something that happened only in movies and books. Not reality.

But there was something about this girl that made me overthink my mind.

"What is up with you?" My bandmate and best friend Tristan asked me. I totally forgot that they were here to.

"Oh nothing, just tired I think. Need to wee."

"Then go!"

I got up from my seat, reluctant that I could be alone for a bit.

Since the little incident I felt terrible, I shouldn't have acted the way I did. This is me, I always do the wrong things. I only do something right when it has something to do with music. It is my life, not just a hobby or a job. I play guitar since I was 11 and I sing since I was 13. Since than I had nothing other in my life. Sure, I enjoy spending time with my friends and family but my mind was always on music. I would constantly think of new songs, lyrics, texts. Hence I never really had a girlfriend, it was not that I was not interested, but nobody was right, I suppose. When our band began to form, when we slowly became a bit famous, played venues, travelled all over the world, it was almost impossible to get to know someone. Now I am a 22 year old virgin, there you have it.

Not a big deal for me, but I would definitely not shout it around. My bandmates don't even know about it. And I would like to keep it this way.

Moving on from that.

Today we had a concert, pretty normal. Dublin shows are some of the best, the audience is fantastic. Ireland was one of the first place we started at.

In addition it is my favorite city, on the whole world, without a doubt.

Let's see what this show holds for me.

...

-Stella-

This boy.

What an ass.

He bumped into me and expected me to feel sorry for it. It wasn't my fault.

Ok, maybe it was partly my fault too. But the way he talked to me. Nobody ever talked to me in this way.

I was thinking too much about this douchebag.

He was horrible, he was rather handsome though. Like always, nice looks but shit character.

I sighed. How can you believe in the good of this world when you meet people that are pushing you down? What kind of shit is this.

Maybe he was having a mood, but it wasn't any reason to be such an asshole.

I wonder if he really is so selfconcerned as he does.

Argh, I need to stop thinking about him and continue on, 100% I will never see him ever again.