X

"Thank you for letting me stay, I promise I won't be here for long."

"Don't worry, it's not like I don't get anything out of it." Brad smirked, of course, it was always about the sex.

"If you don't mind, I have to go now."

"Wait, you just came, why are you going again?"

"I have to meet someone real quick, be right back."

With that I went away, how could I think Brad was the right person to go to, it was known that fuck buddies are there to fuck, nothing else.

I just walked and walked and walked, it was a really nice autumn day, bummer I was not in the mood to appreciate the weather. As I strolled through the city I noticed a travel agency. They were advertising all kind of holiday offers. Also London, with that I had an idea.

I wanted to get away for a bit, get my head straight. So I ran to Brad and packed my things. I took all of my things and left the hotel room behind me. I drove my car to the airport and booked the next flight to the capital of Great Britain.

London here I come.

The flight was not long, obviously. I was delighted to see that the airport was almost empty and I soon found a seat near a socket. I really needed to charge my phone. A few minutes later I saw that people were searching for me. My mother and father had sent messages to ask me where I went off to, my brother was also worried, so I wrote them that they didn't need to worry, that I had to get away for a bit. My mother responded quite quickly telling me to stay safe and contact her every now and then. Also my brother wrote back.

From Niall

Do what you have to do, just remember, running from problems is not the solution.

Well, dear brother, it doesn't matter what you think.

I turned my phone off and went to explore the city, I have never been to London, even though it's not far from home and Niall lives there most of the time.

It was a nice city, not as nice as Dublin, but it was cool.

Hopefully this trip will give me some clearance.

-Brad-

*hours earlier*

"Hellooo! You took quite long so I went to get us some food. Hope you like Chinese."

No response, she must sleep or something. I went to look for her in my room but she was nowhere to be found.

She was not here.

Has she even been here since she went out?

Maybe she's still with her friend, I should call her.

Nothing, her phone must be dead.

I decided to wait for a bit, after 2 hours though I began to worry.

Yes, we are fuck buddies, maybe not even that. I still care.

She was an amazing woman and the time we had together was precious.

She was like a idea of a song, first you have this melody stuck in your head but you just can't wrap your head around how this melody can be turned into a song. It's just the melody which doesn't give away much. Still a mystery. It could turn into a great hit or in a disaster. But where is the fun if not trying to turn it into a song. As said, it could turn either way.

Just like Stella. I know nothing about her except that she's Irish and Niall Horans sister. She had a good music taste and she's very smart. Everything we talked about while we were together was rubbish, we laughed and had fun, but she never told anything about her. It didn't matter to me then but now I began to wonder.

Who is Stella Horan?