VIII

Soon after our encounter I returned to where my brother and the other members of The Vamps were.The first thing I saw was that Brad had already joined his friends and Niall was sitting on the couch, all by himself. There was no way in hell I was going to talk to him, he was being an asshole to me. He was not my dad, he could not tell me what to say and not to say just because he thought he was responsible for me while being away from home. Fuck him. He was going to pay for this.

"Showtime boys, and think about what I told you earlier. Don't forget the words and keep an eye on the time, we have to finish earlier this time. Not too much flirting with the audience Brad!" a guy said, maybe their manager, don't know.

The guys ran and left me alone with Niall. Awkward. I went out so that I could follow the show. Man, they were good. Better than I thought they would be to be honest. They even had really good dance music. It made me shake every part of my body. I was standing alone at this platform while having the time of my life.

One song stuck in my head, it was called 'For You'. It was amazing, not only the words or the meaning behind it. It was the music. It was proper song writing. There was a trumpet and a choir and it was amazing in general. Perfect for a voice like Brads. He made the song perfect. His voice was amazing, never had I met someone with such a special voice, he had something that was hard to identify but when you hear it, you become mesmerised. Music had this effects on me, normal people fall in love with other people, their behaviour or even their looks. Or they fall in love with things that mean something to them. I fall in love with the feeling I get when I hear certain combination of sounds and notes. I was addicted to it. When I was little I used to turn up the music so loud that I could feel the vibrations. It would give me goosebumps. I am not sure many people would understand this feeling. Hence I didn't tell anyone, I kept it to myself, this feeling was mine, only for me to be experienced. People would think I was weird. Imagine a little girl in kindergarten tell you that she fell in love with music, crazy right? Like those people who feel attracted to things, for example this woman who married the Berlin Wall. I didn't want to be labelled as the crazy girl.

As soon as the boys finished their last song I went in to greet them.

"This was amazing, thank you for inviting us." I really was thankful, it was one of the best nights I had since a long time.

"It was a pleasure, what was your favourite song?" James asked.

I didn't want to tell them about my obsession with 'For You' so I lied to them.

"'Shades On' is an absolute banger, really good song, well done."

"Thank you, you know, I wrote the song, not to brag but I think I am aloud to take the credits." Tristan said.

"There is always one thing I like to ask fellow musicians. What is your favourite song?"

"Mine is 'Time Is Not On Our Side'" Tristan surprised me, I thought his was something like 'Too Good To Be True'.

"For me 'What Your Father Says'." Connor said, James was quick to agree.

"And yours Brad?"

"Easy one, 'For You'."

What?! It was HIS favourite? I thought Tristan surprised me but Brad really did. 'For You' was not a mainstream everyone's favourite song. Maybe me and him aren't so different after all.

"Cool! Again, well done, I'm gonna go for a little walk outside, I need fresh air, maybe see you later?"

Everyone nodded and I went off.

"Wait!"

"Yes Brad?"

"Oh nothing?"

"Why don't you come with me for a little while?"

I took him by his collar, not really caring for his answer, I shove him in the nearest empty room and kissed him.

I don't know why or how I ended up kissing him, I just did. And it was worth it. He was an amazing kisser, he kissed just like he made music. Like an angel sent from heaven.

"Not that I am complaining, but why do you kiss me?"

"Don't know, kinda felt like doing it." Again, I was just playing cool like I always do. I wanted to kiss him for making me feel something with his song .

My hands wandered down his pants, opened them and touched him.

"Wait Baby, you sure?"

"How cliche, stop it and tell me where to find a condom." I said while squeezing his dick slightly.

"Ohh shiiit. Backpocket, in my wallet."

I went on to his bottom and had success.

"Found it!"

Never would I have imagined what I just began.

------

I don't know what I just wrote😂 sorry if I am shit😂 I don't even know what I write about so bear with me when I write about what good music is, I have no clue about good music or notes and song writing😂