XII

Well, what could I say, I just hope nobody was near our car. 

I just couldn't stay away from Brad, he found me here in London and in some way I think it was fade. Maybe a strange joke but it was fade. 

After our session in the car we drove to his apartment here in London, it was amazing. Everything was really clean, modern and he had great taste. There was a big painting hanging in the hallway, it was modern and abstract, a harmonic mix between black, gold and white. It was great and I couldn't take my eyes off it. 

"You like it?" Brad said, he was scaring me and I jumped a little. 

"Yes, it's nice." 

"Well I hope so, my manager found it for me and it was really expensive. Hey, my contact from earlier messaged me, there is a after party since the players  have time off next week. You wanna go?" 

"Why do you ask? Sure I wanna go!" 

"Haha ok then let's go."

*later* 

"This party is amazing!! I just met Harry Kane!!!" I was so happy, I'm sure you can tell. 

"I'm glad you have a good time. There is someone I need to talk to, can you stay here by your own?" 

"I'm a big girl Brad, go!" 

Now I was standing alone here, around me were standing my absolute favorite sportsmen and I got really nervous. 

"Hey pretty girl, do you want a drink?" someone was asking me, I turned around and noticed that THE Dele Alli was standing there. Midfielder at Tottenham and great talent in the English squad. He was my crush since he signed for Spurs.  

We began talking and noticed that we had many things in common.

-Brad- 

I was talking to this girl, she was the daughter of one of the managers in the club and we knew each other for about a year or so. 

I looked to Stella and saw her talking to some player, she seemed to have a good time. It was nice seeing her so happy. 

That was until they began making out. 

What was that? 

I couldn't wrap my head around it. 

Why was she kissing him? 

I thought we had a thing! 

Well, Stella Horan fuck you, she is a bitch and I didn't ever wanted to see her again. 

So I went and left her with her new lover. 

-Stella- 

"Dele wait, I think that's wrong, can't we be just friends?" 

"Yes sure, I am so sorry. I don't know what came into me. It's just that I recently broke up with my girlfriend and I thought I could forget her. I am really sorry. Let's forget it, ok? Friends?" 

"Let's be friends. Look, I really need to go and I think Brad went without me, can you drive me home?" 

"Sure, just follow me." 

We drove home, exchanged numbers, arranged a meeting and said our goodbyes. I was really happy to find a friend, maybe I could talk with him about my relationship with Brad. Since he confessed that he was watching me the whole game, I thought about him as more than just a fuck buddy. 

I like him. 

It hit me like a truck. 

Brad was amazing, he had everything a girl could ask for, he was nice, smart, funny and he was interested in me. And I was an idiot by not telling him anything about me and playing it cool. 

He deserved to be let in. 

He deserved everything. 

-Brad- 

I hate her. 

She was horrible, she was the perfect example for a spoiled bitch, she was manipulative, arrogant, complicated and she was never interested in me. And I was an idiot by being nice to her and wanting her to feel good. 

She didn't deserve that. 

She didn't deserve me.