-Stella- 

Days went by here in London, I managed to find a nice hotel and stayed there most of my time, I made music in my room and went to breakfast, lunch and dinner. Nothing else. It was amazing. 

Today I went out, I thought it would be nice to just go to a nice little cafe and maybe meet new people. 

There I was, sitting on a table, alone. No new friends. What a irony. I came here to look for people to talk even though I came her to get away from people. 

"Stella?" a voice called. 

"Brad?" He was looking so good once again, he always looks good. 

"What are you doing here in London?" 

"I came here for holiday." 

"Oh, and maybe leaving a messages was too much?" 

"Come on, as if you care." 

"How would you know? I care more than you think."

"Yeah whatever, what are you doing here in London, in this cafe? Did you follow me?" 

"No, obviously! This is my favorite place to think of lyrics." 

"So you say we met here on coincidence?" 

"Yes! Anyway you up for some fun?"

"Brad! Yes we had sex for a while but why do you think we have to do it every time?"

He looked at me weirdly. 

"I meant fun as in fun not as in sex..." How stupid could I be? What is wrong with my head to always think the worst? 

"Oh, what did you think of?" 

"What is your favorite football club?" 

"Spurs, why?" 

"Well, I have connections which can get us a ticket to their game against Newcastle in one hour. You up for it?" 

I hugged him, the only thing I could do right now, I have never seen Tottenham play. It would be a dream come true. 

"Hell yes I am up for it! You don't know how much this means to me!" 

"Then come on, my car is not far from here." 

This boy! Could this trip get better? 

We went to his car and drove to the Wembley Stadium where Tottenham was playing this season. 

"So, how comes you are, first football fan and second Tottenham fan? I mean, there are way better teams which have had more success, not to shame anyone, just wondering." he asked me while driving past big buildings. 

"My brother really likes football, he played quite long so I think it is a family thing. My dad and Niall are big Derby County Fans and as you may have noticed I don't like to go with the flow so I searched for another team and stubbled across Tottenham and since then I am head of heels for them. It doesn't matter if they win or not. A fan is a fan even in their darkest times." 

"Wow, who knew you could be so passioned about something other then music. You always act as if you had no passion at all, for anything really." I knew it was just a joke but it reminded me of what Niall said to me. Just that Brad doesn't know that I was just pretending. 

"Stella Horan, you are a mystery." 

"Well, then, solve me."

The rest of the drive was quiet. Not an awkward silence, a nice one. 

We parked and Brad met his contact. Meanwhile I was freaking out. By freaking out I mean I got so excited I cried. Imagine a car standing in a parking lot and in it a girl crying. Yes, sounds creepy. Luckily I calmed down before Brad came and he didn't notice a thing. 

Our seats were perfect, it was near the field but I still could see everything. The game was amazing and my team won. Thank god, we needed those three points. Brad was a good companion but didn't say much, he was really concentrated on the game. 

I was in a really good mood while we went to the car. 

"Brad, this was amazing, thank you so much. I'm so glad I got to experience my first Tottenham game with you." 

"Oh you're welcome! Glad I could make you happy, you seemed not so happy when I met you earlier." 

"Whatever, you never told me what your favorite team is and I forget to ask." 

"It's Newcastle..." 

WHAT? 

"Why the hell didn't you tell me that my team just smashed yours? I would have stayed quiet and not yell at your players that they should go back to the hell hole they crawled out from!" 

"Yeah, I figured I wouldn't say anything so you don't beat the crap out of me!" 

Oh no! He was afraid of me? How embarrassing! 

"And they lost! If I knew I would have been more sensitive." 

"I don't need pity, come on, it's ok. We are shit, there is nothing to change, as in the moment we are last and you are fifth." 

"Well, I am sorry nevertheless." 

"It's fine. I liked watching you being happy and passionate about something. It was one of the best things I watched since a while."

I didn't trust my words so I just grabbed him and kissed him, again.