The Terrible Bell Test!

(I really hate writing this story guys! But I love it at the same time 😂. You guys will love what I have planned for this story btw!)

*Naruko's pov*

"Naruto! Wake up!! We have a survival test today!" I yelled kicking Naruto out of his bed. He fell to the ground with a thud as I walked out of his room. I've been up for a while... sometimes Kurama keeps me up, much like last night. Mom said that it was normal sometimes but it'll get better in time, but I don't really believe that.

"Why are you up so early?" Dad asks yawning as I grab a few apples, and make some toast.

"We have a survival test today. But you already know that." I say sighing.

"True. I also know Kakashi and Obito said not to eat." He says smiling lightly.

"I'm not stupid dad. A ninja must think for themselves and must always work in a team to get the job done." I say slightly annoyed. He smiles at me sadly.

"Another sleepless night?" He asks, I nod and sigh. "Here. Drink some coffee it'll help wake you up." He hands me a nice warm cup of coffee.

"OH NO!! I'M GOING TO BE LATE!" Naruto yells running around getting dressed.

"He's going to wake mom up." I sigh. "I'm heading on over. I'm sure it'll be awhile before Kakashi-Sensei and Obito-Sensei even show up. They were part of your team, right?" I ask. He nods. "And if I'm correct none of them will eat, they'll be starving before we even begin. This isn't much but they'll thank me later for this." I say sighing.

"Well you have already passed the test Naruko. But how will you get ALL of your teammates to work together?" Dad asks grinning.

"I'll figure something out." I say shrugging. I finish packing the food in my bag and walk away. "Tell Naruto to hurry up please. Love you dad."

"Love you too Naruko." Dad waves me off as I jump away. I jump from building to building until I run out of buildings. By then I'm jumping from tree to tree until I get to the meeting place. Everyone's there except for our Sensei's. How Naruto beat me here I haven't a clue but then again, I wasn't really in a rush.

"Where's Naruko?" Udyan asks yawning.

"I don't know. She left before me." Naruto says also yawning. I sigh and jump down from the tree.

"Morning everyone. Did anyone eat?" I ask smiling.

"We weren't suppose to eat idiot." Sasuke says annoyed.

"So is that a 'no' from everyone?" I ask curiously.

"Yes. None of us have ate." Udyan says sighing.

"You guys are really stupid. A ninja who doesn't think for himself will never get the job done. Another lesson is, teamwork. I assume that's what this test will be about. If we can't work as a team then we won't pass." I say casually as I take my backpack off.

"How do you figure that?" Selena asks.

"Why do they put us in teams?" I ask curiously.

"To get the mission done faster." Sasuke states.

"Yes and no. Teams are more efficient, successful. But you have to work as a team." I say seriously. I dig in my bag. "Here, it's not much food but you all should eat. An apple and piece of toast are light, less likely you'll throw it up." I say handing food out.

"What if one of out Sensei's show up and catch us?" Sakura asks. I look her dead in the eyes.

"They'll be late. About three hours or so. Don't expect them to be here early." I state.