The Akatsuki Are Dying Out, The War Is About To Start.

*Naruko's pov*(that is Tsubaki^)

"Naruto's going to take on Pein." I say as a vision hits. Gaara and I were the only two in the room.

"He'll survive Naruko. Don't worry." Gaara says not even looking up from his paperwork.

"I know. I'm just worried. After hearing about Jiraiya-Ero-Sennin dying by the hands of Pein..." I sigh and shake my head. He sighs and stands up.

"Come on. I can't concentrate." He says as we begin to walk.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"To eat." He says simply. I nod and we continue to walk. We make our way to a small diner where they sell all kinds of meat. I sighed concerned about his eating style. For I don't really like what he does.

"Lord Kazakage, welcome!" The shop owner says bowing. "Would you like the usual?" He asks.

"Yes, thank you." Gaara says taking a seat in the corner.

"What about you miss? Would you like something?" He asks.

"No thank you sir. I couldn't do my job in guarding the Kazakage if I were to take a break." I say standing slightly behind Gaara.

"Tsubaki, sit and eat." Gaara says coldly I sigh and sit across from him. "She'll have a beef ramen." He says simply.

"Alright, coming right up." The owner smiles.

"You need to eat more often." Gaara states calmly.

"I'm going to be needed again soon." I say seriously.

"Where?" He asks. Our food arrives and we both say thank you. I have to taste Gaara's food first before he can eat. I give him the okay, and he begins to eat.

"Back to where I was. Sasuke, and them will be heading back there soon. The Akatsuki are dying out but a war is still coming." I say seriously.

"When will you be leaving?" He asks taking a bite of his food.

"Soon, within three days or so." I say seriously. I narrow my eyes on something behind Gaara and quickly and silently pull out a kunai throwing it at the person. Effectively hitting them in the forehead killing them.

"It's time we head back." Gaara states. I nod and sit down money.

"Thank you sir." I bow to the owner and we walk out.

"There's a body inside, clean it up." Gaara says to some of his subordinates. They nod and go to clean it.

"Sorry Lord Gaara. I thought they had gotten the intruder already." Kankurō says falling into step with me.

"It's fine Kankurō. Tsubaki took care of it." Gaara states.

"Really?" He asks looking at me.

"Ye-Yes Kank-Kankurō." I stutter blushing. I hate this act but hey, whatever works.

-time skip, two days later, Tobi/Madara/Obito(who the duck ever announces a war starting!)-

"I take it you're leaving now?" Gaara asks. I nod silently.

"It was fun being your guard while the time called for it, but it's time to head back." I smiled lightly.

"What?" Kankurō and Temari asked confused. I chuckle at them with a closed eye smile.

"Heh, my names not Tsubaki." I release my transformation.

"What?" Temari asks wide eyed.

"I had to hide. Tobi was after me. I made it seem like I died but didn't." I smile.