Land Of Waves; Final Battle

*Naruko's pov*

"I entrust Naruto to you." Kakashi-Sensei says as we were leaving to protect Mr. Tazuna at the bridge.

"He'll be save here. No worries." Tsunami says smiling at us. I nod but I have a bad feeling about what's going to happen.

"Naruko, you coming?" Sasuke asks as they all start to walk away. I glance back at the house.

"I think I'll stay here and help take care of Naruto." I say seriously.

"Alright. Be careful Naruko." Obito-sensei says patting my head. I nod and head back to the house.

"Hey Naruko!" I turn to look at Selena as she throws something at me. I catch it and look at it. "For safe measures." She says. I smirk and nod.

Once back inside I head up to Naruto's room and wait for him to wake up. Inari and Tsunami are talking in the kitchen. After a little while Naruto shoots up from bed.

"Ah! What time is it?! Where is everyone?!" Naruto yells.

"They went to protect Mr. Tazuna. You were sleeping and none of us wanted to bother you seeing you trained most of the night." I say seriously.

"We gotta go help them!" Naruto yells flinging his arms around. Rushing and getting dressed. I sigh but nod in agreement.

"Hey you two. Are you heading out now?" Tsunami asks with a gentle smile as she knocks.

"Yes ma'am. Naruto seems to be fine for anything so we're heading out." I reply as we walk out of the door.

"Well you two be careful. I have a bad feeling about today." Tsunami says lowly. Too low for anyone to hear, but I heard it.

"Come one Naruko! Let's get going, believe it!" Naruto yells with a grin. I nod. He had been talking to Inari, the two have gotten closer. As we jump through the trees rushing to get there a very metallic scent of blood hit our noses. We jumped down to inspect to see slash marks from a sword and a few animals brutally killed.

"N-Naruto.." I stutter out covering my nose slightly.

"I know. They're going towards the house." Naruto states. I nod knowing this.

"Let's not waste any time then. We need to save them." I say seriously. We both take off soon after investigating. "I hope we're not too late." I say worriedly.

"Don't worry Naruko. Relax." Naruto says putting a hand on my shoulder. We make it to the house and see it being rampaged by a lot of thugs.

"Don't hurt him! He's just a child! Please! Take me instead!" We hear Tsunami yell. Naruto and I easily took down the handful of thugs outside and rushed inside to see Tsunami being knocked out and Inari running at the two Samurai with a bamboo sword.

"Tch, you're not who we're after kid. You can be killed." One of them says as he gets ready to swing his sword. I rush in quickly and catch it just above Inari's head.

"Hey kid. Sorry we're a little late.." I say sheepishly as he turns wide eyed looking at me. I smile brightly at him and then look up through my bangs at the other two. "Y'know What? I don't like people who hurt helpless women. Or children. It's not right. What do you say Naruto?"

"Believe it Naruko! Let's take 'em down." Naruto says grinning I nod in agreement and we run after the enemy. They grab Tsunami and run.

"Alright Inari, stay hidden until I tell you to." I say as I turn to him. He nods in understanding as he runs off and hides somewhere.

"Alright! Let Tsunami down now! She hasn't done anything wrong!" Naruto yells.

A mini fight happens, Inari runs at the completely surprising them and myself. Then he falls in the water. I go to help him but Naruto gets him to swim on his own some how. Inari and Tsunami then take off to safety.