Nows The Time

*Naruko's pov*

Sakura and I were walking and talking. Yeah, weird right? It wasn't anything bad. She's trying to help me cope with my depression. She's not all that bad and we actually get along now. Sometimes anyway.

"How have you been feeling?" Sakura asks looking at me with a small smile.

"I've been okay." I say sighing.

"Have you been eating properly?" She asks lifting my shirt a little bit. "You look a little thin. You should eat more often Naruko." She starts to scold me. Before I can say anything back though we spot Sasuke. "Sasuke? Where are you going?" Sakura asks catching up to him.

"Sasuke, are you leaving?" I ask seriously while trying not to show any emotion. He nods not saying anything.

"Sasuke, do you remember the first time you called me annoying?" Sakura asks sadly. I keep quiet and summon a crow with a message attached sending it away quietly. It took a few minutes but everything was about to be ready.  Then I heard Sakura confessing her love to him. My eyes widened and I wanted to cry but I pulled myself together.

"You're annoying." Sasuke says annoyed. He flashes me a small smirk.

"If you leave I'll scream and alert the village of your betrayal." Sakura says desperately. I look at her in shock. Sasuke disappears and reappears behind her. He doesn't say anything as he knocks Sakura unconscious.

"Anything you'd like to say?" He asks looking at me. I sigh and walk swiftly to him.

"I love you Sasuke. I understand why you're leaving, just don't lose yourself along the way. Stay the you I fell in love with." I say poking his forehead.

"Thank you." He says before knocking me out as well.

-time skip-

Sakura and I woke up on a bench. My head hurt like crazy. Neither of us said anything as we went to the Hokage tower.

"Come in." Lady Fifths voice calls out tiredly.

"Sasuke's left the village." Sakura says with tears in her eyes. Sakura proceeds to tell her everything before she was knocked out.

"And you didn't stop him Naruko?" Lady Tsunade asks.

"I cannot deflect the Sharingan Ma'am. So no, I did not stop him. He knocked me out as well." I say seriously.

"Send me Shikamaru Nara." She says to Shizune. "You two are dismissed."

"Understood." I say turning and walking away.

"Naruko? You're not upset about what happened are you?" Sakura asks me looking down. I stop in front of her.

"No. But you should know, Sasuke doesn't love you like you love him. It's a futile attempt. Trust me Sakura." I say seriously and begin to walk away.

"I see. You love him too." She says, sighing as I freeze in my tracks.

"More then you'll ever know." I mutter low.

"That's why you didn't stop him. I've seen you in action Naruko. You could have easily stopped him. You didn't because you love him." She states.

"....." I don't say anything.

"From this day forward we're rivals! We'll see who wins his heart in the end!" Sakura yells with a glare.

"Tch. You really are annoying." I sigh as I disappear.

"YOU'RE LATE!!!" Selena and Udyan yell at me. I arrived at the waterfall to see them, Shisui and Rin talking.

"Can you not yell?" I ask holding my head. "I hate the Sharingan.." I mutter groaning in pain.