Chunin Exams...Sound Attack, Sakura Saved Us.

*Selena's pov*

We found a tree with a hollowed out bottom to rest in. Udyan and I were at our limits anyway. We were close to collapsing. But we didn't want to leave Sakura defenseless.

"You two need to rest." Sakura begins to scold us. "I'm going to set traps around us. I'll be right back to heal everyone." She says as she lays Sasuke down. We lay Naruto down and sit and wait.

"We'll wait up Sakura. You're defenseless." I say sighing. She ignores me and goes out to set traps. "Udyan can you go with her?"

"No. I can barely move." He says shaking his head slightly. We wait for a few minutes and she returns. With some berries.

"It's not much but it should help you regain some strength. But you really need sleep." Sakura hands us the berries.

"Thank you." I say lightly. Udyan nods and pulls her closer.

"Thank you sis." He mutters lowly and kisses her head. Sakura sighs and leans in to him. I glance to Sasuke sadly. I move over to him stiffly. I smooth his hair down some and poke his forehead. I end up laying next to him and sighing sadly.

"He'll be okay." We all jump at the new voice. Quickly looking around we see it's only Naruko. Sakura's standing with a kunai at Naruko's throat. "Whoa! It's just me Sakura. Y'know those are dangerous." Naruko says laughing sheepishly.

"Prove it's you." Sakura says glaring.

"Huh? Oh, you can't trust me until you know for sure I'm not an imposter. Alright alright." She sighs and unzips her jacket, pulling up her fish net/mesh shirt.

"That doesn't prove anything." Sakura says.

"Sakura, look at Naruto's stomach. We have the same seal because we both have the nine tails sealed inside of us." Naruko says calmly. Sakura takes a step back and checks Naruto.

"Okay." She says sighing.

"Thank you. Now, I'm beyond exhausted." She sighs sitting next to Naruto.

"You don't look injured." Udyan says.

"Kurama healed the small cuts I received but I have an internal injury on my back. It's actually quite hard to breath." She sighs. "And I'm low on chakra." She sighs.

"You should rest Naruko." Sakura says calmly. "You all took more damage then I did. Rest." She says seriously.

"I can't leave you defenseless." Udyan says seriously.

"You guys need to have faith in Sakura. She's stronger then you give her credit for." Naruko says seriously. "I have faith in her. Rest."

"Bu-" she cuts me off.

"Selena. Sleep. Udyan lay down. Sakura if you can heal them, then please do." Naruko orders.

"Alright." We all say. Udyan and I both lay down and quickly fall asleep.

-time skip to when Sasuke loses it.-

*Naruko's pov*

I woke up noticing nobody was around. Naruto was still asleep though. I sat up and looked around, only to see Sasuke about til kill someone, a sound ninja I think. Half of his body was covered with black markings. Sakura sat on the ground with tears in her eyes and her hair cut shorter. Selena and Udyan looked like they were pretty beat up.

"What happened?" I ask as I exit the tree. Nobody answers me. I noticed Lee laying to the side, Neji and TenTen hiding slightly. I also noticed Ino, Shikamaru and Choji as well.

Sakura ran to Sasuke, hugging him from behind. She was begging him to stop but he wouldn't. I made my way in front of him elegantly and pushed the sound ninja to the ground. I grabbed Sasuke's face and made him look at me.